mvon
Participant
@mvon

Hey everyone, I got this tattoo done on saturday and I’m worried that it is fuzzy because of blow out that is occuring around the entire tattoo, but from i read that does not happen usually and usually only affects 1 or 2 parts of the tattoo… Anyway, im hoping it is bruising but i cant be sure, Here are some pictures.

CAM00068.jpg

CAM00067.jpg

thanks for all the help

mvon
Participant
@mvon

also, if it is blow out. what can i do about the whole tattoo? AS you can see, i got this blown out part after i got the initial tattoo. Should i go to the tattoo artist that blew out the tattoo and ask him to blow out the original also? or add a drop shadow or something like that?

Here is the entire tattoo…

CAM00069.jpg

thanks again for all of your help.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s very difficult to tell, and you won’t know for sure for a couple of weeks yet, but I’d put my money on it being a blowout.

mvon
Participant
@mvon

thanks for the insight… any idea what i can do to salvage my arm?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wait 3-4 weeks and see how it looks then. It may look fine then.

mvon
Participant
@mvon

Thanks for the info. I’m hoping it’s a bruise because my arms still feels slightly tender. But who knows. All I know if that if it is blowout my arm is gonna look fucked up.

mvon
Participant
@mvon

Also, how long does it take for a blow out to be visible because when I first got the tattoo I didn’t notice any blow out or bruising which is why I tend to think this is bruising. Unless it turns out that blow outs don’t occurs immediately because after 2 hours I didn’t see any signs of blowout or ink spreading.

and actually now that I look back at pictures. It is completely clean and tight still 7 hours after the tattoo, so how long until blow outs are visible.

Here are pictures from 2 hours and 7 hours after i got the tattoo…
CAM00065.jpg

CAM00064.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Anyone else find this picture a bit ironic?

CAM00067.jpg

As arni said you will have to wait to see what it will look like.

mvon
Participant
@mvon

thanks for the info… i guess ill just have to wait it out.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
buttwheat;118850 wrote:
Anyone else find this picture a bit ironic?

CAM00067.jpg

Yep. I was just going to post about that. 😀

mvon
Participant
@mvon

yes, it is ironic.

does anyone have any ideas about how this tattoo could be resolved/ fixed up? I dont know what i can do about it and it is driving me crazy.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Do you plan on asking the same question every day for the next few weeks? 🙂

Relax. Let it heal. See how it looks after that.

There’s absolutely NOTHING you can do about it right now anyway, should it be blown out, and there’s no point in wallowing in despair for weeks if it’s just a bruise.

mvon
Participant
@mvon

i mean… i did, lol, but i wont now. thanks for all the help anyway.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Hey,
It’s now 11/13. How does it look?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.