Ashh
    Participant
    @ashh

Hi guys,

I got a new tattoo a few weeks ago, but I’m not really happy with it. I think it looks messy at some points, but it’s not “ugly enough” to immediately fix it.
    Because I’m staring at it all day I start to notice every single flaw, so I would like to know what you think. What do you think of the quality? Would you get it fixed? And if so, what would you suggest to do to make it less messy? I know it’s a personal choice but I would like to know other opinions as well.

Thanks!

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

looks cool to me. but if you are not happy think about what bits you might want to change then find an artist who can do them for you.
    I quite like it actually….

Participant
    @newbie

Honestly, it’s kinda cool, I like it, but we’re not the ones staring at it all the time noticing all the flaws, and we don’t know what your ideal image for it is.

Gradient
    Participant
    @gradient

My suggestion is give yourself sometime to sleep over it as the tattoo is still very new.
    if it really really bothers you a lot and you can’t stand the sight of your tattoo, it’s good to speak to your tattoist and seek his/her advice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.