AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

I haven’t caught the name of it yet, but saw on the news the other night that there’s a proposed bill in California that would require all tattoo artists working in a shop to take bloodborne pathogens, CPR and first aid. Maybe someone here knows more about it..?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

many good tattooist do that anyways :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Having visited many of the studios across CA I am well in favour of the Safe Body Art Act.
Respectable artists will have nothing to fear and it might push out some of the flotsam that have no regards to health.

Take Care
Matthew

S.Neill
Participant
@s-neill

I require that all my artists do that anyway. As said, most reputable tattoo studios will. I have a BBp video I make everyone watch monthly and they have to get certified in BPP’s CPR and First Aid. I support laws like that.

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies, but I have to admit that I don’t think I’ve worded my question very well. What I was really after were the details of the bill- who proposed (or authored) it, what footwork they did in order to get it to the state level, how long it took to form, what it’s called (I caught the “Safe Body Art Act” part), how long it’s been in the making…who’s going to enforce it and how, any new taxes for tattoo shops…you know…the “pay dirt”. Sorry for the confusion, everyone, and any additional info you have I would love to hear. Thanks in advance, and take good care.

AK

myfam
@

Indo duo tatoo faces for fake job… Reply to this message
I am sorry, but you have to laugh.

Two indonesian guys have tatooed their faces after being told of possible work with the jakarta intelligence office.

These guys had their whole faces tattoed in Indonesian art/tribal/cultural refeences but were later told it was a hoax and there are no jobs.(see msn.com.au)

Mmmmm….couple of small points:

1. Would you tatoo (permanently) your entire face for a job? Any job!
2. How inconspicuous would you be in the intellgience community with a tattoed face?
3. Perhaps calling the phone number to confirm the position BEFORE getting tatooed might be the way to go.

hahah geez there are some dumb people in this world

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
myfam;54149 wrote:

Two indonesian guys have tatooed their faces after being told of possible work with the jakarta intelligence office.

These guys had their whole faces tattoed in Indonesian art/tribal/cultural refeences but were later told it was a hoax and there are no jobs.(see msn.com.au)

2. How inconspicuous would you be in the intellgience community with a tattoed face?
3. Perhaps calling the phone number to confirm the position BEFORE getting tatooed might be the way to go.

I had sex with your mother.

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak
myfam;54149 wrote:

What the hell does that have to do with the damn thread? Geez.

myfam
@

Hello Joker1 how rude you r
Rude with girl not good anymore
I cannt believe having kind of u in the world
if u cannt speak out the rude work 4 me God no forgive u
will be in the hell:D
I cannt share story that i collected 4 this forum,
ok may be u think that stealing another words is not good but no problem as long as i like :p
I donnt care what u think what u talk about me
GOD BLESS U, POOR GUY :D:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
myfam;54203 wrote:
ok may be u think that stealing another words is not good but no problem as long as i like :p

Oh ok, I had sex with your father too then.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

he actually told me he banged his way through all your family :rolleyes:

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak
myfam;54203 wrote:

Myfam, I’m guessing you don’t know this, but it’s considered VERY rude to go into a discussion and just change the topic. Even if nobody is talking in the thread, you should go to the first page of the “forums” section, and click “new topic” (or “new thread”) and start a NEW discussion about the men with tattooed faces from Jakarta. I’m sure that would have kept everyone off your back. And this little mantra: “Manners first, tattooed FBI men from Jakarta later” will make sure God forgives you your trespass, AND your faux pas! Good luck.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
AmandaK;54236 wrote:
Myfam, I’m guessing you don’t know this, but it’s considered VERY rude to go into a discussion and just change the topic. Even if nobody is talking in the thread, you should go to the first page of the “forums” section, and click “new topic” (or “new thread”) and start a NEW discussion about the men with tattooed faces from Jakarta. I’m sure that would have kept everyone off your back. And this little mantra: “Manners first, tattooed FBI men from Jakarta later” will make sure God forgives you your trespass, AND your faux pas! Good luck.

I wouldn’t worry about him, he’s a spammer if you check his other posts. Just waiting for him to get banned…

x5150x
Participant
@x5150x

Sorry to try and bring this post back to its original topic but,,im not sure how it goes in cali. but i know in the state of new hampshire where im licensed out ofa blood bourne pathogens certificate is mandatory to get licensed(along with hep b vacinations .Its also required to renew your license (we have to get another certificate when we renew once a year) theres a course online we get it from for something like $20 from ICPR or something like that

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.