tjxo
Participant
@tjxo

*This is my first tattoo!*

My artist isn’t too concerned that anything is wrong, but I’m a big worry wart. The area around the tattoo is red, which fades and comes back the more/less I walk around (it’s on the top of my foot). There’s no pain, no heat, and no weird coloured discharge of any sort. But for some reason, after a shower I still get loads of plasma/ink coming out of it when I gently pat it dry. Could it be that maybe my artist used too much ink? Or that my showers are too hot? I’m very careful to not run the stream on my foot, I stick it out to the side.

Half my tattooed friends are telling me it’s fine and the other half are saying it seems infected.
Any opinions here?

I can post a picture if it helps, I just haven’t figured out how to do that yet.

Thanks in advance!
I love my tattoo and I desperately hope it’s okay.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks fine from here

tjxo
Participant
@tjxo

Thanks, I think I’m just freaking myself out… being my first. I’ll keep an eye on it for the next few days.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

There is no picture anywhere.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@tjxo 143819 wrote:

Thanks, I think I’m just freaking myself out… being my first. I’ll keep an eye on it for the next few days.

You are blonde right? You posted no picture how could I possibly see it to tell you it looks fine?

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

@buttwheat 143826 wrote:

You are blonde right? You posted no picture how could I possibly see it to tell you it looks fine?

Stop mindfucking people, you internet wizard.

RHCPinYourStep
Participant
@rhcpinyourstep

from the DESCRIPTION where you said its a foot tattoo I figured that would be an LOL, but yeah, it is a wound… on the foot. THose tend to collect more fluid during healing and swell a bit because gravity. Elevate future foot tattoo in your down time.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

you wear shoes, shoes rub, its only 4 days old, a bit of redness and scabbing (particularly on the foot) are inevitable, if your whole leg goes black and falls off it was probably an infection…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.