jennydb
Participant
@jennydb

Hi, me and my friend got tattoos on Saturday (we both have tattoos already) and we have noticed the ones we took now are behaving very “different”. For example, two days after taking them they barely ooze. With my first it spilled everywhere on my bedclothes, now it doesn’t ooze at all. It is weird. In addition, the skin doesn’t feel raised. My friend said earlier today she almost got a bit worried they weren’t done deep enough or something because of this. They look great, but it makes you worried… Is this normal? I took mine on my leg/calf, while the last one I have on my nape, while she took one on her upper arm (she has one there already) so for her especially it’s weird that the healing is so different. We’re both using the plastic wrap method and did the same the last time. Now I can have the wrap on for hours and there’s barely a few smudges of ink on the inside of it when I change it, last time the plastic stopped being transparent because it inked so much.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks bad from here

Post a pic

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Sounds like there’s trouble with your CD4+ T cells. Pictures would help.

jennydb
Participant
@jennydb

Apparently hers has oozed quite a bit the first two days (not as much today, the third day) while mine has barely oozed at all still… Picture of mine:

It stands out slightly, as in I can feel the contours of the tattoo when I pull my finger over it. It has been a bit itchy for the last couple of days, but no scabbing (and, as previously mentioned, virtually no oozing).

Terrible picture quality – sorry about that. It is still slightly reddish too, especially in the bandana.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Cute looks fine

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Looks good. The tattoo isn’t that packed with ink, so oozing would be minimal.
You might have oozed a bit at night without noticing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.