AgentM
Participant
@agentm

I just need a little bit of advice or to see if someone has experienced something similar to me.
I got a tattoo done a week ago, it was a 5 hour session and it goes from my ankle up the majority of my calf. It is a coloured tattoo.
I’m still in pain when I stand for too long or don’t sit with my leg in the right position. Has anyone else experience this will calf tattoos and how long does the pain last?
The swelling has gone down and there is only a slight bit of red around the tattoo but nothing serious. There is no heat coming from it. It is scabbing just now and I noticed a tiny bit of yellow liquid coming from one bit of the tattoo but it didn’t have any smell.
I just want to make sure this is normal as it has been 10 years since I had my other tattoos done and I don’t remember any of this (they are much smaller in comparison)
I am using dove soap with Luke warm water twice a day on it and using lotion provided by the tattoo artist 2-3 times a day. I am washing my clothes everyday and have not worn anything tight that would irritate it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sounds normal. Lower legs are a bugger give it awhile your skin just went through some major trauma. Stay off your feet.

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

По описанию похоже на обычное заживление. Если рисунок был плотный то такие ощущения вполне нормальны

AgentM
Participant
@agentm

@buttwheat 143138 wrote:

Sounds normal. Lower legs are a bugger give it awhile your skin just went through some major trauma. Stay off your feet.

Thank you. I wish I could stay of my feet but my job is active which is not helping. I’m trying to sit as much as I can as standing is just a bit painful just now! Here’s hoping it stops hurting soon ?

AgentM
Participant
@agentm

I could try and translate it online 🙂

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

oh. sorry >_< confused answers

I say: According to the description similar to the normal healing. If the picture was tight then these feelings are quite normal

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Post up a picture of said tattoo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.