Beerserker
Participant
@beerserker

hi!
I tryed to look in the first page of the section but I didn’t find the answer to my “problem”.
I had a new tattoo almost three days ago. it’s on the lower part of my leg (under the calf) and it took about 2.5 hours to be completed.
I clean it two times a day with liquid anti-bacteria soap and cover it three times a day with the cream.
my dubt is if it’s normal that after that time the front part (where the tibia is) is still red… I mean, is it normal or could it be irritated or other? If it might affect the recovering time: I walk every day so it can never really rest for a long time. moreover, until yesterday it was still swollen. what do you think?
at least I’m sure the palce was clean and the staff they used was new because I saw when they were opening the pack.

thank you! 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Pics? It’s possible the area was overworked, in which case redness after 3 days wouldn’t be unusual.

Beerserker
Participant
@beerserker

now I cannot upload a pict, but yeah, it could be it was overworked. btw, if you check in the album you can see what it is. the tumi (the man) is 15cm high and the condor you can see on the right (again on the tibia) is 5cm.
ok, I was thinking something like that but I’m a newbbie so.. better ask! hehe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.