j10180721
@

Well a while back I got two tattoos on my left arm (not a sleeve or a half sleeve) & one of them now has some white ashy looking stuff on it & was just done bad period. So now soon I want to get a cover up of booth tattoos by doing a half sleeve. But be for I get the cover up I want to remove the white ashy stuff off tattoo. So far, I only tried putting some prescription medication on it given by my dermatologist, but when I put the stuff on it nothing happens at all. So I am coming on this site to ask for help on what to do? Maybe artist, shop owners, & just people who have tattoos have some idea on how to fix it? P.S. I also up loaded a pic of the tattoo so you can get a better understating of the problem.

2e6ea6a.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The problem sounds like it is chromate poisoning which is a reaction to the metal in the pigments. Or it is skin necrosis which is dead skin shedding.

Both conditions can be treated with antibacterial creams but can take 8-12 weeks to heal.

Best advice is that from the medical professionals and follow their instructions and keep upto treatments.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.