MrsDias
Participant
@mrsdias

Hi everyone! I got a new tattoo yesterday on my wrist of my husbands name and the date we got married. Today is looks to me like the black ink is bleeding into my skin around the tattoo! My skin behind the letters and numbers and also all around the tattoo is turning purple!! I remember the ink bottle had some chinese symbols on it, if that helps. I have been putting pure aloe frim an aloe plant, which the artist recomended. Can anyone tell me if this is ok, I have 3 other tattoos and have never had this happen!! Thanks in advance if you can help!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It is probably surface Ink and surface blood still on your tattoo

MrsDias
Participant
@mrsdias

How do I get it off? I’ve washed it already but it’s already starting to look bad!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s totally normal for it to look bad when your tattoo is healing, don’t worry! i still have surface blood/ink like 5 days later after washing twice a day it’s perfectly normal ๐Ÿ™‚ See how it look’s after 3weeks and if it does not start to look like what you wanted to look like or any blank spots etc.. go to see your artist and he should fix it for free/ touch it up for you.

MrsDias
Participant
@mrsdias

Okkkkk, thanks soooo much!:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚ glad i could be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

Adler
Participant
@adler

Post pics if possible, it’s hard to tell just from what you said. It’s also hard to determine if there’s actually a problem while it’s still healing but it also sounds like a blowout situation might be occuring where the ink sort of runs from the lines.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;94215 wrote:
Post pics if possible, it’s hard to tell just from what you said. It’s also hard to determine if there’s actually a problem while it’s still healing but it also sounds like a blowout situation might be occuring where the ink sort of runs from the lines.

^^This it sounds more like a blow out then ink leaking on the skin and staining it. the Ink bottle had Chinese characters (letters)on it? Did you have this done at a shop or at someones house?

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

I concur. Sounds like a blow out to me. Hard to say without seeing it. A blow out happens when they penetrate too deep to the layer that isn’t attached to the layer below it (5th or 6th I think?). This is not usually fixable with a touch up. Also, the tattoo should peel at about day 5 or 6. This should just be the top couple of layers of dead skin you punched through peeling, not deep gnarly scabs, and should be done by day 7 or 8. If you have a deep wound past that it could be another sign that they went too deep.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.