dubman
Participant
@dubman

on previous tattoo sitting i have always washed tattoo down with slightly warm water ..patted dry with towel and used tattoo goo for the first 2 days, then scent free moisturiser as my routine aftercare…

today iv had a sitting where the shading is a lot darker and deeper in places, and with work and my clothing i dont want it to start peeling and be rubbed by my clothes, would it be ok to switch over to Bepanthen?? to stop the peeling, and would this affect the final colour tone compaired to the rest of my sleeve that iv used tattoo goo with?

thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I use bepanthen from day 1 for about 2weeks then just use a moisturizer and it hasn’t affected my color mate.

I thought Bepanthen was the best anyway? Not sure just what i heard :confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Best combo for aftercare

aquaphor.jpg

then

eucerinlotion.jpg

Aquaphor has the Panthenol but doesn’t use plant or animal based oils, they can clog pores leading to a break out and potentially an infection. I’d hate to see what would happen to a person with a tree nut allergy who used Bepanthen.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Oh, and you should avoid Tattoo Goo like the plague.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.