wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I’m going to get my 3rd tattoo in about 5 hours. It’s going to be a peace sign on my inner right wrist. I know the ointment, cleaning, and lotion aftercare stuff and all but since it’s going to be on my wrist, and my dominant hand, is their anything else I should know?
Like will I need to cover it with plastic wrap at times?
What about sleeping since I tend to have my hands under my head, even if I dont fall asleep like that i might put them their while asleep so should I cover it then too? Any other times to cover?
Will it take longer to heal (my first 2 are on my calf and shoulder) because its in a more active spot?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Sakura Bodyart
Participant
@sakura-bodyart

Your tattoo artist should give you all the answers to the questions that you have, but we always recommend to our customers to clean tattoo 2 hours after procedure. To let it air for an hour. Apply some aftercare lotion and then reapply clingfilm. Repeat this procedure twice daily for the first 48 hours and then after that keep clean and apply your cream. Helps to retain most of the colour and also to prevent any harmful bacteria entering your tattoo during healing. Just be aware that you have a new tattoo and try your best not to knock, bang, catch or scratch it on anything. Hope that helps.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

That does help. Thank you. I leave in about 45 minutes and I will ask the tattooist about it.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

as an aging hippy………..i wanna see it………..and it better be good………:p

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It sounds awesome come back and show us pics.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I will show pics tomorow if I can. 🙂 Now it is time for bed! But it is done.

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

Wickedjr89 yeah please post a pic. I love tattoos share your with us all. Thanks

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

199101_10150155766623395_561098394_6749999_5975453_n.jpg

Taken just 19 hours after it was done and i put some of that antibacterial stuff on it. Also a bad pic but yea. I’ll take a better one once its all healed of course.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow how did they tattoo it blurry?
How about posting up a better picture that isn’t blurry?

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I said it was a bad pic. I couldnt get a better one. I will eventually once it looks better because it’s healing and crap.

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

Thanks for sharing show us a pic once it’s healed up

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I Will do that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.