Master_Splinter
Participant
@master_splinter

Would it be ok to use St.Ives Intensive Healing Body Cream for aftercare it is 100% fragrance free, hypo allergenic non irritating and 100% natural it only has five ingredients Olive Leaf Extract,Cranberry,Cocoa Butter,Grapeseed Oil and Mango Seed Butter that’s it.

Master_Splinter
Participant
@master_splinter

Anyone????

Adler
Participant
@adler

Damn, a little impatient wouldn’t you say? I never heard of that stuff, should be ok. If you’re that impatient ask your artist maybe they’ll answer quicker than we.

Master_Splinter
Participant
@master_splinter

Sorry, I did not mean to come off impatient was just wanting to know if I could use it for aftercare instead of Tattoo Goo or A&D.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

people will tell you different things…

i use a healing cream called aquaphor for the first 2,3 days… then i use lubriderm

works for me

Adler
Participant
@adler
Master_Splinter;81996 wrote:
Sorry, I did not mean to come off impatient was just wanting to know if I could use it for aftercare instead of Tattoo Goo or A&D.

I’m not a big fan of Tatto Goo. A&D has worked ok for me but I also like Aquaphor ointment, not cream, then switch to a lotion after peeling starts. Some people use only lotion and not an ointment first so again, it’s best to follow artists instructions as long as they sound reasonable. This way, if something does happen the artist shoud touch it up for free.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.