valentino123
Participant
@valentino123

i had my first part from my tattoo done 3 weeks ago , next one it`s next week i have something like a smudge/cloud in one area i will put pic and i dunno what it is , can be fix next week ??should i tell to my artist to touch up or add more inkI(it`s on my wrist..close to )
img0315oeu.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img0314qq.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

that looks like scabbing to me. though its not good to get scabbing, it is very common. just dont peel it and let it fall off naturally. you might want to tone down your ointment/lotion use. just use a thin layer 2-4 times a day as a barrier only. dont gob the stuff on.

valentino123
Participant
@valentino123

Hello mate thank you for your quick but it’s not scabbing on the surface , the skin it’s acTually very soft/smooth if you know what i mean its more like a smudge inside dunno how to explain and the pic it’s not very good cheers anyway

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the small area where my last session scabbed looks just like that. at this point, the scab fell off and i lost a tiny bit of color there. do you remember if that area was scabbed a couple weeks ago?

valentino123
Participant
@valentino123

yes sccabed after 7-8 days , and when i hhad a closer look was like a smudge

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

so that is what happens when the scab falls out and loses a lil ink. get it touched up when it completely heals.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

I’ve got a few of those from scabs falling off. The Skin seems to heal a little funny but my artist told me to just wait and come back in to have them touched up.

Cheers,
Marcus

valentino123
Participant
@valentino123

same here dunno i think will be alright i will let you guys what my tattoo artist will say to me cuz i`m not very happy whit it does not look very nice

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
valentino123;81952 wrote:
same here dunno i think will be alright i will let you guys what my tattoo artist will say to me cuz i`m not very happy whit it does not look very nice

like i mentioned before, it is a VERY common occurrence. scabbing can happen for a number of reasons, most commonly being bad aftercare. if you use too much lotion or ointment or apply lotion/ointment too frequently scabbing can occur. sensitive area of the skin can scab. heavy handed artists can cause scabbing. it might not look “very nice” now, but it can easily be corrected.

so dont be upset because it could have very well been your own fault but it can be fixed. and it doesnt look very nice right now because your tattoo isnt 100% healed yet. yadadamean?

valentino123
Participant
@valentino123

thank you for your reply mate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.