dylan33
Participant
@dylan33

Hi I’m new to the forum and I’m planning on getting my first tattoo soon, I’m getting the word “Serenity” in black ink on the back of my arm. I’m just wondering if it’s okay to play hockey soon after? I have about a 4 day break between icetimes, will it heal enough to wear under armour over and go on the ice? My sister has a few tattoos and she said it should be fine if I rap it while I’m on the ice.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan

Adler
Participant
@adler

Probably not the greatest idea. You’re talking sweat, trapped moisture if you wrap it, rubbing and banging it, etc. Not an ideal situation for healing a tattoo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

not a good idea at all. at the very least i would wait a week and even then that would be pushing it. a lot.

dylan33
Participant
@dylan33

Okay I think I’ll wait now thanks guys.

Adler
Participant
@adler

What’s the deal with the word down the back of your arm? Are you sure about that?

dylan33
Participant
@dylan33

Ya, why not? Is it the word or the placement you’re not sure about?

Adler
Participant
@adler
dylan33;81488 wrote:
Ya, why not? Is it the word or the placement you’re not sure about?

The word I suppose, but some of both. Only my personal opinion but I’m just not a big fan of script tattoos, having a word down the back of your arm seems a little lame to me. I think a creatively designed image is far more visually appealing but to each their own.

dylan33
Participant
@dylan33

That’s what I was thinking originally, I wanted an image that represents serenity but I’m not sure what that would be.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Take your time, don’t rush into this. If that was your first thought then don’t settle for just the word serenity. Keep searching internet sites and tattoo galleries, something will come to you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.