Burnsey
Participant
@burnsey

Hi. I just got my 1st tattoo today on my shoulder blade. I know that tattoos can change and can stretch or change colour over time.

I was just wondering if mine would change a lot. Its on my right shoulder blade, and i have recently started working out a bit (although mainly my chest and arms, not so much my back…still affected a bit though). I have heard that tattoos on shoulder blades do not alter as much or as easily as tattoos in other spots.

I am not disappointed or regretting this decision in any way, love this tattoo and have loved what it looked like since i first saw it when i decided that was what i was going to get (about a year ago).

Thanks

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I’m looking into my crystal ball and…. And… I see…. Yes, I see you… You are in a field with a lovely young man and you are… Wait… Yes you both have tattoos that look great.

Loljk, I don’t have a crystal ball nor do I know if you are gay or not. Your tat will be fine, keep it out of the sun and if you are going to gain/ lose weight do it slow.

september
@

I understand what you mean: (
I made the tattoo long time ago. and not just one tattoo. i’m sorry, when you look at it and see that it is not as pretty as before. my lfriend advised me the best spray, I use them (Tattoogenie). try it, then perhaps Your tattoo will retain its previous form longer:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.