DadaH
Participant
@dadah

I just got done two tattoos little star on my left wrist and inside of my ankle writing live laugh love with something designed by each word … for live flower , laugh smiley and love heart …
I just have few questions about care of it …
– My tattoo artist told me i should be able to heal in 2-3 days because my tattoos are just ” lines ” and not huge …
-Then he told me to wash it with warm water after i get home and that i don’t need to wear plastic wrap after that and that i use Bepanthen cream .. I did all of that …
He told me not to use water directly after that on my tattoos and i read online that some people wash it 2 times a day … I would love to know is that OK or i should wait for like 3 days and then wash it normally as he told me ?

-Can i wash them with mild soap after 24 h ? and when I should stop to use Bepanthen cream and move to normal lotion ?

p.s I can post photos if I need to 😉

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Do not wait 3 days before washing, that is the stupidist thing I ever heard. Wash with warm waterand anti-bacterial soap 3 times per day. Apply whatever cream they mentioned, but I prefer to use as little of that shit as possible. Just keep it clean. Where are you from? Sounds like your guy is way behind the times with all that cling wrap bullshit.
Do a search in this forum and you will get the best advice on PROPER aftercare.

DadaH
Participant
@dadah

should i wash it with Dove soap or Palmolive Liquid Antibacterial Hygiene Plus now it’s been day and half .. i washed it with warm water only .
My tattoo on writs looks normal , but on my ankle around words it looks a bit red and hurts a bit is that OK ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.