TobycatNZ
Participant
@tobycatnz

Hi Everyone,

Just hoping someone could help me?, I had a new tattoo done in november last year its mainly black & grey however it has several crosses in it that I had coloured red. Now it healed ok except now all the red areas have raised up and the skin flakes a lot with a bit of itching. It kind of looks like the crosses have been branded into my arm. The colour seems ok and I’m pretty sure it’s the Red ink allergy or reaction as its called, My questions are is there any remedies for this? should I put any lotions on it now? I have bepanthem,savlon and hydrocortizone? Or should just leave it alone? I have read that its my body rejecting the red ink and trying to remove it so does it ever settledown and look ok?.This is my second tattoo and the first one with any colour (lucky me) so I had never heard of ink allergies at the time when I was inked.

Many thanks for your replies

Regards

Tobycat
Downunder
New Zealand

ChristinaMarie
@

I had the same thing happen to me with a green ink, I just let it heal dry and it eventually went away. There is some scarring that it left behind and some of the color gone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.