ToddieBoy
Participant
@toddieboy

ok so on wed i got my first tattoo (4 days ago) on my hip of two stars, as of right now.. its hurts like no other and im starting to freak out that somthing is wrong with it.. i no your probably just thinking “its a tattoo its gonna hurt and blah blah blah” well thats not the only problem, if i look at my tattoo it looks like i can see normal skin color under it… ill post a picture below so u no what i mean. will someone please tell me whats up with it or what i should do.. i went to the tattoo place and talked to the guy who did it and he said its all just healing fine.. but i think he was just saying that to get me out of there.. lol so yea… tell me what u think :/ thanks! 🙂
p.s sorry if i put this in a wrong thing on here.. im new to this site and have no idea what im doing 🙁

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ivlovm.jpg

and

http://i43.tinypic.com/zlpue.jpg

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

wow, i love your super original stars! VERY creative!

your tattoo is healing fine. its only been 4 days. if it looks like crap in 2 weeks, then worry about it. they always fade a bit and look weird while they heal. but in 2 weeks it will look fine. if its possible for stars to look fine that is…

ToddieBoy
Participant
@toddieboy

sarcasim.. understandable…. but like on my tattoo bits and pieces are falling off and now it just looks like normal skin :/

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

those bits and pieces are scabs. The skin underneath will look faded and milky, because it isnt all the way healed. once it heals all the way it will look more clear and crisp. Give it a couple weeks, and it should look better. and often tattoos need touch ups, if it does, most shops wont charge to touch up their work.

ToddieBoy
Participant
@toddieboy

yea they told me they’d touch it up for free. so im not worried about that, im just worried that its all going to look like crap when its done healing.. i for sure picked the worst spot to get a tattoo. it hurts so bad.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

it should heal just fine, they always look a little “weird” when healing. it shouldnt look like crap, at the worst it would need a touchup. did the artist give you aftercare instructions?

ToddieBoy
Participant
@toddieboy

yes he did. and i have been doing everything that it has told me to do. i think its just from sitting and standing and its cracking and breaking off.. so i dont think ill be doing that much over spring break next week :/ hahah oh well

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

dont worry, 4 to 5 days is when all my tattoo’s scabs started falling off. the skin underneath the scabs is tight and milky for a few weeks. its absolutely normal. trust your artist.

ToddieBoy
Participant
@toddieboy

alright.. thanks. so pretty much.. just suck it up.. get over it and ill be fine.. and when all is healed.. get it touched up.. awesome. 🙂

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

yup, you understand now. thats the way it works.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

It’s only 4 days old mate, give it chance….looks ok to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.