Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Sure do 😉
Will order some (lots) off the net for the future tattoos.
I tried the 4 local shops to see if any of them sold it, they only sold Bepanthen.

Anonymous
Inactive
@

So how did you all find the black cat aftercare. I bought Cams Tat Wax at the shop and it seems to do pretty well but a complete cleaning and moisturisng process sounds very appealing!

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

I think Black Cat works really well – smells nice too;). I’ve used it on my two most recent tattoos and they have healed brilliantly. My artist gave me a small pot of the super healing salve after each tattoo so used it during the day and stuck some bepanthen on at night (because it’s a bit thicker to last the night).:)

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

just used some on my new back piece – works well – but still scabbed slightly – and tbh its more for an arm piece etc ,, – products are far too small for a large tattoo – you need loads – bottles are tiny !

– going to use bepanthen for next session followed after a few days by an ordinary moisturising lotion
– there’s loads on the uk market if you can be bothered to look at ingredients – I’m assured that as long as ther’s no petroleum or lanolin or fragrance any will do

( are there any altenatives to bep. for the first few days ??)

ShaneWPRS
Participant
@shanewprs

just ordered the double kit. Wanted to make sure I have enough for my sleeve in a few weeks.

Around here (10 years ago) they were still telling people to use neosporin. Yea, so I have a few faded black and greys.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey

I use tattoo goo soap, salve and lotion.

It smells lovely and the tattoo hasn’t even really scabbed (just a faint dry line under finger tips) or peeled (gradually a fine black dust is coming off)

I’ve also used it on some other skin irritations because the site says it can be used for that and it’s making a HUGE difference on some damaged skin from a fall a few weeks ago which was refusing to heal.

Sounds like a similar care system to Black Cat

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.