fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

Most likely gonna get one tomorrow on my right ear. I’m a guy, so would it be girly for me? haha.

Just curious what do i need to know about like, healing, problems, or any other stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

It seems they are popular with girls but a lot of guys have them. Don’t worry about it.

(I had my penis piercing made into a key ring. Now I need an erection to get my door open)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well, you need to know that you can’t sleep on your right side for a couple of months. Oh, and a trick; Put a clean t-shirt on your pillow. Turn it every night. This way; Clean pillow surface for four days, only need to clean once. (yes you need to sleep on a clean surface) Be careful about hair products, perfume, headphones etc. Keep anything that comes near your ear(like your phone) clean.
    I find sterile saline solutions to be the best thing to clean your piercing with, or iodine-free salt water. Soak your piercing in it ๐Ÿ™‚ Once or twice a day. Might be hard to do this with an ear piercing, so you can also use some clean gauze or something that you soak in the solution, and than keep it over your piercing for five minutes or so.
    DON’T PICK ON IT!
    Very important. You will probably get some crust etc on it, remove this using gauze with solution in it, or shower. You can use a little bit of un-scented, perfume free soap for this. Just make sure you rinse it properly.

Don’t twist it. Some piercers tell you to, it’s bull. Why would you wanna irritate and move around a foreign object just put into an open wound in your body?? It won’t get stuck. It might feel tight while healing, but don’t worry. Unless ofc your piercer uses terrible quality jewelry. Then you should go to a proper piercer and get that sorted out.
    Don’t be an idiot and go stay in a pool for two hours, let your friends touch it, keep twisting it or touch it with dirty hands. You should be fine ๐Ÿ™‚

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

Cool, thanks guys ๐Ÿ™‚
    Anyways, just got them.

539018_426216880824711_1839106916_n.jpg

1012450_426216877491378_1622034787_n.jpg

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Just cute. Take proper care.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@fnoperi 131386 wrote:

I’m a guy, so would it be girly for me?

I’d be more concerned with the eye-liner in that respect than an earring ๐Ÿ™‚
    539018_426216880824711_1839106916_n.jpg

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

lol ๐Ÿ˜›

It’s Almay eyeliner, and i highly recommend it. Last about 16 hours, you can get it at Walgreens or at the drug store ๐Ÿ˜€

Tried to be normal growing up
    Teenage years went to the darkside (alternative, goth) ๐Ÿ˜€
    Love the taste of music, dark art, and clothing
    Finish high school
    i though it was time to be normal
    Wore normal clothing, no makeup, chains
    Couple months later i was having urges to join the darkside again
    Wasn’t happy about it
    Did not feel like myself
    1 year later, i relapse, and never went back since ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@fnoperi 131479 wrote:

1 year later, i relapse, and never went back since ๐Ÿ™‚

The world is a very diverse place. You have to do what you you have to do.

I am left handed. I started school in 1962. The school tried to convert me to become right handed. I became ambidextrous as far as printing and writing. My year in first grade was hell.

I think society is finally waking up. Fifty fucking years later!

Live your life to the fullest! It goes by way faster than you can imagine.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Your a guy…. Your asking will it look girly…… BUT YOUR FUCKING WEARING EYELINER.

Fucking hell what is this world coming to.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Sam-I-Am 131484 wrote:

I am left handed. I started school in 1962. The school tried to convert me to become right handed. I became ambidextrous as far as printing and writing. My year in first grade was hell.

I think society is finally waking up. Fifty fucking years later!

Yep. Now they make left-handed notebooks and math books and whatnot. I guess you write upside-down with your left, like any kids of that era that got hurt real bad on the book bindings/springs and learned to write from above.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 131496 wrote:

I guess you write upside-down with your left, like any kids of that era that got hurt real bad on the book bindings/springs and learned to write from above.

No, but I have the paper on it’s side.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Ah, or that ๐Ÿ™‚

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Wardy 131490 wrote:

Your a guy…. Your asking will it look girly…… BUT YOUR FUCKING WEARING EYELINER.

Fucking hell what is this world coming to.

What he’s saying in an indelicate, boorish way is this: It shouldn’t matter if someone else thinks it looks girly. You’re living your life in such a way it doesn’t matter what a bunch of sexist old farts think.

Pierce and paint whatever you want. It comes out. You have to live with your character forever. It’s a lot easier to take out a stud or wash off some liner than it is to take back an intentionally or unintentionally hurtful comment.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Yep, what she said. Don’t listen to these old men ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy your new piercing, shout out if you got any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 131518 wrote:

It’s a lot easier to take out a stud or wash off some liner than it is to take back an intentionally or unintentionally hurtful comment.

I can’t believe some of the terrible things I’ve said to people over the years. Not intentionally, but hurtful just the same.

Take back the comments? I’d love to.

(I guess I should add a photo here to keep people interested in the forum.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.