winged_angel
    Participant
    @winged_angel

I’ve been thinking about getting my septum pierced, however, I faint quite easily with piercings and was wondering if anyone out there has the same issue as me and has had it done and could let me know how painful it is and maybe any tips on how to stop myself passing out when I get piercings. Thanks!

winged_angel
    Participant
    @winged_angel

You can hide it quite easily too can’t you? I’m not really allowed it for work and want to make sure it’s possible to be hidden

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Yes, it’s easy to hide. But it really should be healed before you push it up. You could always get a piece of jewelry that’s meant for being hidden from the start.

But just be relaxed, get a good nights sleep, eat well and remember to breathe, and you should be good! 🙂 I’ve worked as a piercer, and usually when clients pass out on me, it’s because they hold their breath when they’re waiting for the pain! So breathe good. Practice it if you need to.
    I always passed out when I got shots, because I was terrified and held my breath…! Helped a lot to just remember the breathing 🙂

oilslicked
    Participant
    @oilslicked

a couple of other questions for septum.

How long does the piercing have before it changes in size if you take the jewelry out?
    How the hell does having a runny nose work? Does snot and stuff get stuck behind it?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

resized_stop-stop-meme-generator-stop-stop-the-thread-is-already-dead-7f8ce6.jpg

oilslicked
    Participant
    @oilslicked

twP73q6.gif

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@oilslicked 139942 wrote:

a couple of other questions for septum.

How long does the piercing have before it changes in size if you take the jewelry out?
    How the hell does having a runny nose work? Does snot and stuff get stuck behind it?

1) Totally depends on you. Some close up in a couple hours, some never do.
    2) Hygiene.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.