Gard
Participant
@gard

Okay, currently on a journey to re-stretch my ears. I was previously at 1″ (25mm)

oneinch.jpg

They weren’t stretched very properly, so I took them out and let them shrink down to a 0g awhile ago.

I’m currently at 1/2″ (12mm), and I just put a layer of tape on them, so I’m probably at around 13mm.

I’ll keep the thread updated to track my progress.

Gard
Participant
@gard

Okay, so I jumped pretty far. I’m at 5/8″ at the moment. There was no bleeding or lobe splitting, just some slight discomfort, and minor ache. I need to give these some time to heal and then I’ll tape up to 3/4″.

No need to lecture me on going fast, I know the mistake I’m making, and I’m willing to take the risk. The way I see it, as long as there’s no blood, I should be good, if I wait long enough and give my ears time. They seem to be very elastic compared to other people’s I’ve seen.

we4rgtregt.jpg

hc_afifan
Participant
@hc_afifan

I don’t really understand why you’re rushing the stretching process when you already admit to stretching improperly before…you’re basically doing the same thing over and expecting different results. You’re just going to fuck them up again and have to start all over again. You need to go a lot slower.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

You don’t need a lecture. You already know. Hope it comes out the way you want.

Gard
Participant
@gard

Trust me, last time was TERRIBLE…I’m actually moving slower this time around, which is sad to say the least..

I definitely don’t plan on going up soon right now. My left ear feels fine, not sore at all, but it won’t be ready for a good while. My right ear is the pain in the ass ear…It’s a bit sore, but no bleeding, pus, anything of the like.

When I feel like they’re ready to move along, I’ll start adding layers of tape, but trust me, the outcome last time terrible…I was moving up several millimeters every couple days…needless to say, it was just gross in the end.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Obviously, the intelligent thing to do is ignore the advice of every professional and more experienced person in this community when you’ve had issues in the past.

whosyourdaddy
@
Gard;109808 wrote:
Okay, so I jumped pretty far. I’m at 5/8″ at the moment. There was no bleeding or lobe splitting, just some slight discomfort, and minor ache. I need to give these some time to heal and then I’ll tape up to 3/4″.

No need to lecture me on going fast, I know the mistake I’m making, and I’m willing to take the risk. The way I see it, as long as there’s no blood, I should be good, if I wait long enough and give my ears time. They seem to be very elastic compared to other people’s I’ve seen.

we4rgtregt.jpg

WHOA! slow it down there buddayy…

time goes by fast, no need to *RUSH*. While you wait smell the rose’s.

you will be looking like this in no time!

fashion-fail-his-ears-werent-like-that-before-the-plugs11.jpg

Gard
Participant
@gard
whosyourdaddy;109946 wrote:
WHOA! slow it down there buddayy…

time goes by fast, no need to *RUSH*. While you wait smell the rose’s.

you will be looking like this in no time!

fashion-fail-his-ears-werent-like-that-before-the-plugs11.jpg

Haha, I have a goal size, it’s 1/8″ under the first picture ๐Ÿ˜›

The goal is to AVOID looking like dumbo this time!

whosyourdaddy
@
Gard;109964 wrote:
Haha, I have a goal size, it’s 1/8″ under the first picture ๐Ÿ˜›

The goal is to AVOID looking like dumbo this time!

Progress is best taken inch by inch… well in this case mm by mm.

That apply’s for anything you wish to improve at.

The more you rush to achieve your goals (easy route) the more mistakes and misfortunes happen.

BE PATIENT!

smart people learn from their mistakes, WISE people learn from others mistakes.

Do what you will.
You’ve been warned…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.