shygodzilla
Participant
@shygodzilla

I really want a nose ring but my BF said it would look bad…’Whats your opinion? 271142_10150283743480027_722595026_9487866_7228232_n.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

get it and don’t tell him about it.

Sounds stupid but you never know unless you get it, he might love it 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

id say instead of the ring, throw like one of those diamond studs in there… just my opinion tho… also fuck what your bf thinks. its your body. bf & gf’s come and go. unless your planning on marrying this guy, than that MIGHT be a different story

shygodzilla
Participant
@shygodzilla

haha Oh he knows I’ll get it done if I want to. I just want someone else’s opinion…:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it sunshine. If he don’t like it screw him you’re pretty and will have no trouble getting a new one.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Crack some bone, go for a septum.
You won’t get a scar that shows when the nosering is out.

And did I say it’s way cooler?

Bope
Participant
@bope

get what you want…. my daughter wears a diamond stud…very classy I think.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I personally like the studs. I think your BF will get over it if you go for it. It’s only a ring!

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Never not do something like a piecing or tattoo because your bf may not like it. Get it because you want it, let him deal with it.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

I think it would be cute – but I’m partial to the look. I’m more of a nose stud person myself, but either could work for you.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

I’m personally not a nose piercing fan because they have gotten way to common place and popular in the last several years. Either a stud or ring would look fine on you but maybe try something a bit more unique or at least a bit less popular. Maybe a double nose ring or septum, possibly an eyebrow depending on what you think of alternate piercings. Have fun and don’t let your bf control your body!

REmoKeiTH
Participant
@remokeith

well about this i’d say instead of the ring, throw like one of those diamond studs in there… just my opinion tho… also fuck what your bf thinks. its your body. bf & gf’s come and go. unless your planning on marrying this guy, than that MIGHT be a different story..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.