HELLFIRE1972
Participant
@hellfire1972

My daughter who is 17 wants to get her nose pierced. Her mom and I are fine with it, but her school has a code where it will not be allowed. We were told by someone that once you get it pierced you really can’t take it out except for short amounts of time. We were going to let her get it done right after school was out…will she be able to take it out then in the fall when school starts and put it in each day after school was over?

archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

you can get clear retainers to put in the piercing when not wearing the more obvious jewelry

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I’ve had my nose pierced for almost 4 years and my stud fell out overnight and it was pretty much healed when I woke up. It is all dependant on each person’s healing ability but I would suggest a small descreet stud or a clear one. Try bodyjewelleryshop.com and see what they’ve got on there. I’m not allowed piercings at work but I will wear my nose stud because it’s tiny and virtually invisible (but it is a small clear gem).
Hope that helps

R x

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

What the hell school is she going to?

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

I agree with the clear retainers. Pierce it after school is out, and get retainer plugs for school. If she is not too embarrased, wear a bandaide to cover, and take it off after school. I know a lot of people who wear plugs and bandaides (although not always together, lol), and it seems to work out fine. Your other option is to do it as a graduation gift.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.