Oddone
Participant
@oddone

Hi,

I had a prince Albert done about 3 months ago. It has healed without infection and without a large amount of pain.

But ive noticed nt he last ocuple of weeks a painful lump right wehre teh ring exits the bottom of the penis.

Basically it is a hardish lump to the bottom and partially to the side on the piercing as it exits the bottom. It only hurts when you push it but it is noticeable but not uncomfortable when using it during sex or solo.

Is this just scar tissue or something else?

Thanks in adavance

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Dude, my advice for you would be for you to either ask your piercer about it, or better yet, go seek professional medical attention. Price Albert’s ain’t the sort of body mod you want to be fucking around with.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

It’s already too late. You will lose all feeling in your wang. If you act fast, there may still be hope. You need to sever the blockage just below the head. A rusty butter knife will most likely be the best bet.

Oddone
Participant
@oddone

Wow, my apologies for asking for advice.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
Oddone;77548 wrote:
Wow, my apologies for asking for advice.

Wow, my apologies for thinking a guy with a metal stud thru his cock could take a joke.

The problem with your post is the fact that 99.9999999% of the people in the world DO NOT have a PA, and even the people who do, probably won’t have any kind of medical background.

The answer to your question is very obvious: see a doctor!

Oddone
Participant
@oddone

Its ok someone msged me and it turns out its common and is just inflammed scar tissue and will be fine in a week or so.

Thanks to that guy.

You can suck my balls though

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

You put that broken piece of junk in my hand, and I’ll show you something you’ve never seen before…

…the other end of it!

By the way, you should deffinatly take that guys advice instead of seeing a doctor. Makes perfect sense.

Oddone
Participant
@oddone

Bet you’d love to have my junk in your hand wouldn’t you

troll-face_design.png

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Ah shit man, I was expecting a good reply and the thats the best you got. BAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA
Fail!

Oddone
Participant
@oddone

Uhhh? Your mommas so fat when she stepped out intot he road inf ront of me I had to swerve to avoid her and nearly run out of petrol.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Wow. It got real fucking stupid in here real fucking fast, didn’t it?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Your mammas so fat, her blood type is gravey!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
KnightHawk;77560 wrote:
Wow. It got real fucking stupid in here real fucking fast, didn’t it?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Your mamma is so dumb, she read a sign that said “wet floor” so she did! Ba zinga!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Good sir, your mother’s so ugly that’s she’s really not attractive at all.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

C’mon KH you can do better than that…

Your mamma is so ugly, every time she smiles, a fairy dies! Oh Yea, bring it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.