board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

So, I currently have 2ga earlobes, and for a while now I’ve wanted to stretch them one more time to get to a 0ga…but is it just me, or does it seem like a bigger stretch than the average?? Cause I’ve tried doing it a couple times and couldn’t quite get there…any suggestions??
Thanks a lot.

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk

It is easier if you lube up your lobe and the jewerly first and then put it in.. You can also go with silicone and they can be bent in half and inserted in the ear and it will form back into a circle and the stretch is done.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Oh, I have tried lubing them up….lol. Ohh, I never thought about that, about the silicone ones!! I’m definitely gonna have to try that, thanks!

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk

no problem.. hope this helped you out.. silicone works wonders as long as your not allergic to silicone..

leefishlock
Participant
@leefishlock

Yeah everytime I have had trouble with strecthing I went with silicone, I prefer the hollow silicone tunnels. They look a bit garish but give it a few days and you can pop some steelies in nice and easy! ๐Ÿ™‚

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

Silicone is horrendous to stretch with. It holds bacteria and is very easy to tear your lobes with.
Above a 6g you should get either bondage tape or PFTE tape and every day do a wrap or two around your current plug until you are at the next size it is a very very easy and healthy way to stretch

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

Sometimes your body just gives out and you need to wait a bit longer. I found whenever it was hard for me to jump a size i would play with my current jewelry and pull on them gently for a couple days. I have also heard of using masterlocks over a couple week period to weigh them down, although i don’t know how sanitary that is. Long story short i blew my ears from a 5/8 to 3/4 stretch and lost all progress. Just be patient otherwise you might be in my situation.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Minging. I find it interesting why you would want massive see through ear lobes.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I stretched mine from 12mm to 20mm well.. without stretching.
I used pretty heavy plugs whenever I wanted to stretch, and they just got bigger on their own ๐Ÿ˜› I oiled them up quite often, too. If you don’t have any real heavy ones, you can use tunnels and just hang whatever you can fit in them. As mentioned, masterlock. You put them THROUGH the tunnel, not on bare skin! ๐Ÿ™‚
One of my ears had a hard time on some, so I just used a taper on that one sometimes. But all in all, it took some time, but it went painless ๐Ÿ™‚
I’m shrinking mine now, what a bitch… Down to about 12mm now.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

You could also try a taper. That seemed to work well for me. Though, 13mm is the biggest I’ll go.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler
shawn lichtfuss;84302 wrote:
You could also try a taper. That seemed to work well for me. Though, 13mm is the biggest I’ll go.

ya tapers are good, but they stop making tapers once you get into larger stretches.

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

tapers are fine for small sized up to about 6g or 4 mm but definently not jewlery to wear. tape is ideal as it stretches slowly over time instead of a bit 1mm jump for your ears to just do. tapers also help in blowouts as the push the fistula out the back as you stretch which is no good. taping over a few days or weeks is definently the easiest way to stretch. and using weights really thins out the bottoms of your lobes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.