BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Thursday I decided to let a good friend of mine piercer my nipples because he’s almost done with his apprenticeship. Dave allowed me to pierce his septumwhen I was on mine to basically I owed him this.

*For the record; I am such a sissy when it comes to pain.*

I was pretty nervous mainly from hearing “war stories” from people, but the general consensus seemed 50-50 for “hurting like hell” to “not as bad as I thought”

I sat there as if I was any regular customer and let him do his thing. His montor was watching very closely, but didn’t take part in any way. We started with my right nipple first the clamp sucked, so I was stressing because I thought it was going to be unbearable. My stress level was like a 9/10 lol…. he told me to take a deep breath and let it out. His didn’t push, and had me take another breath and waited untill I fully exhaled before pushing the needle. I let out a quick shout, not really sure why but it just came out ๐Ÿ˜€ It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The insertion of the jewlery [14g horseshoe] was kinda tender but wasn’t too bad. For my second nipple was about the same, but this time slightly more pain. Over all it was about a quick 6/10 on the pain scale.

So far healing hasn’t been too bad. I’ve been wearing UnderArmour compresison shirts, which really help me sleep and go around my daily activites.

I would post pictures, but I doubt the forum members want to see my man-boobs. Lol, I shower with the lights-off, and my eyes closed… so yeah lol.:rolleyes:

-Bikerrrrrrrr.

MeganS
Participant
@megans

Ah congrats ๐Ÿ˜€ I went with my friend when he had his done but he fainted and just left with one pierced, so I guess it all depends what your pain tolerance is.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Very cool, thanks for sharing – I am pretty much covered in ink but have never had the desire to get anything pierced – I did do one of my ears myself when I was 16 but that got ripped out along time ago! :p

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

We want pictures! ๐Ÿ˜€

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I’m more in to Ink myself but thats really cool….

just like with tattoos, getting pierced is all depending on the person’s pain tolerance. And each person has different areas of pain.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Congrats, and I do not want pictures ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

id like to see :p . can you loose any feeling at all ??
ive thought about getting mine done before but i dont want to loose any feeliing there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Yeah be careful with that – I had an ex who lost feeling in both of hers after she had them done

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

screw that idea then :rolleyes:

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Butterfly_Kisses;57253 wrote:
id like to see :p . can you loose any feeling at all ??
ive thought about getting mine done before but i dont want to loose any feeliing there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ive have my left one done twice and my right one done once…didnt lose any sensation on any, just gain some ๐Ÿ˜‰
x

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Ouch!!!
I had mine done twice,but I took them out both times.
Pireced nips and construction work don’t go good together.nothing like scraping a sheet of plywood across your chest with rings in your nips:eek:

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I still have full sensation.
They’re healing up just fine.

A few of my friends that have them done said it’s like a light-switch for an erection for them lol.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

๐Ÿ™‚
Well,
Maybe not a lightswitch, but extra nice just the same!
I have 8ga titanium hoops in mine. Love ’em. Titanium conducts cold much less than stainless. Thats a plus if you live anywhere it gets cold. A little winter breeze and its like someone stuck you in the boob with an ice pick!
๐Ÿ˜€

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
butterfly_kisses;57290 wrote:
screw that idea then :rolleyes:

lololol :d

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Ewwww hope they didnt mean that it was an ” light-switch for an erection” while you was doing them ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.