taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Thats what i used to do…. i would stretch em bout 2mm every 2-3 weeks. Get in the bath and soak em for abit, dry off the chuck loadsa vas’ on the new tunnel/plug then give a good squeeze/fiddle and hey presto. Usef to throb like a beeyatch for a few hours tho.

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

I dont have any pictures, but i had my right ear stretched to 10mm for about 6 months, i then decided to take it out and let it shrink as my school had a problem with it, and my boyfriend at the time hated it. Mine shrank back down to size in a matter of months. I can still get a 2mm acrylic taper through it no problem, but you really cant tell the difference ๐Ÿ™‚

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Id hate that. Couldnt have people dictating to me what i can/cant do with my body. Even from a young agd my rents encouraged me to be my own person and stand my ground. I can understand the pressure certain situations/institutions can put on you tho’ You cant please everybody,guess thats why he is an ex boyfriend. Am thinking of going bk up a touch with mine,use some of the tunnels ive got lying round.

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

My rents have encouraged me to be my own person, but they arent the biggest fans of piercings and stuff, so ive had to calm down with my piercings ๐Ÿ™ they have no objection to tattoos though, so they wont mind me getting them.
School on the other hand was a completely different matter. They nearly kicked me out for my piercings, and i got told i either took out my taper, or i’d have to find a new school that had no problem with piercings, so i kind of had to cave in. Yeah thats a big reason why he is an ex, cause at the end of the day, if a person cant accept me for the way i am, and the things i like then they shouldnt be with me because i dont change for anyone. Luckily enough my boyfriend now, absolutely loves peircings and such ๐Ÿ™‚
Im stetching mine again soon, going up to 6mm soon, hopefully get to 10mm. Thats my maximum because i know its going to go back to normal haha.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.