Xavialune
    Participant
    @xavialune

So I once had my nipples pierced not too long ago. Both failed and I had to remove them. They got these nasty lumps (not ‘the bump’) which filled with pus and exploded every now and again. I know it wasnt an infection. Someone mentioned something about milk ducts on another website but I wasnt sure. I am fairly certain though that whatever happened happened because the guy pierced them too deep. Does this sound like something that occurs when the nipple rings are too deep? I want to have them redone, but because I dry heaved from the adrenaline the last time, Im going to have them done one by one. Anyway any advice would be great. 🙂

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That’s possibly the most disgusting post I’ve ever read so far in the forum. Congratulations.

Yes it is very likely that the piercer pierced too deep. Why would you want to get them done again?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hmm

Not sure if mine counts as I am a male 😀

I got mine done when I was 16 had it until I was 20 then had it pulled out in a fight – that was a serious tear jerking moment.

It was ok but I kept it real clean and the piercer went through in one and not to too deep more so it was resting against the circle of skin beneath the nipple (aural??).

Anyhow if the puncture deep you are liable to get an infection – also I hear that many ppl reject the piercings – might be worth considering if you react to certain metals eg titanium or silver etc.

Because it is so sensitive an area I would seriously consider if you really want one that bad and get yourself to a professional piercer – we have so many skanky butcher palaces in Leeds, UK that you are forever seeing ppl with badly pierced or infected piercings.

Well good luck with it – I won’t ask for a pic of the finished product lol.

Matthew

Sickone
    @

Shit, I will post pics!

I was playing ball the week I had mine done (shirts v skins) I figured rubbing up on people shirts would be the worst that would happen but there was some serious money on the line so I had to play (so I thought). Somehow when I jumped to put it in on the rebound this guys shirt caught the bar of my nipple ring but only on one side. Yeah it pulled it halfway out. I had to push it out so it would get stuck. I admit, I cried.

Get pierced with Titanium as a precaution and do your research for good piercers in your area.

Xavialune
    Participant
    @xavialune

titanium sounds good. i have never had any reactions to metals except those cheap earring metals you know? but nipples are sensitive. as for why i want them done well..why does anyone want to pierce anything? lol Ive always wanted them done and now that my tits are not disgusting looking (which was why I got implants), I can have them done and not be ashamed of them.

Sickone
    @

like I said, post pics

SkinDeep
    Participant
    @skindeep

Im agreeing with Demure here, I had just sat down at the desk and was about to eat a quick snack. Oh well guess I will just read no eating now. Wish you better luck secoond time around.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

It sometimes worth taking antibiotics for a week when getting the nipple pierced, more problems with nipples than anywhere else. I has slight infection on my first nipple peircing, mind you it was done with a pair of pliers and alot of force 21 years ago, it actually turned out perfect positioning suprisingly. Anyway I know the white discharge you are talking about and it is pretty normal to have slight infection there and a little discharge. Anything more and I’d remove it instantly and forget about it, I’ve seen people who’ve had rejections with part of the nipple literally hanging off by the smallest bit of skin.
    Persoanlly I’d forget it if you’ve had problems before.
    Good luck whatever.

Xavialune
    Participant
    @xavialune

The place I went to get them done, admitedly, was a bit sketchy. I didnt have any rejection going on, just those nasty things. They didnt happen at he same time, either. First the right one, I took that out…the left one was fine for a couple weeks…then the same thing happened. How would I get antibiotics just go to a doctor and tell him Im getting my nipples pierced? lol

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I dunno about the US but you can buy them over the counter and behind the bar in my local, sounds a bit nuts keeping them behind the bar ah!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Xavialune;33040 wrote:
    The place I went to get them done, admitedly, was a bit sketchy. I didnt have any rejection going on, just those nasty things. They didnt happen at he same time, either. First the right one, I took that out…the left one was fine for a couple weeks…then the same thing happened. How would I get antibiotics just go to a doctor and tell him Im getting my nipples pierced? lol

i went to the doctor and got antibiotics when i got my lip pierced, healing time was fast az.

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo

If it’s not pus…and has no smell, then it could be what piercers generally refer to as “body cheese”. Basically it’s a combonation of dead skin, oil and sweat that makes this white-ish goop that will come out of the piercing from time to time. I had my nipples pierced and took them out after 6 years…the holes never fully heal and every two weeks or so I have to squeeze them to get the junk out. Keep them clean…you may want to ask your local pharmacy for a dosing syringe so you can squirt some cleaning solution directly in there.

and…FOR GOD’S SAKE, if there’s any sign of infection, even something tiny, go to your doctor and nip it in the bud. BTW, nipple piercings only damage like 4 out of about 50 milk ducts…so that’s not the issue.

CandyGirl
    Participant
    @candygirl

I’ve got both of my nipples pierced and never had any major issues with them. I get the rare body cheese that Peachie talked about but other than that, I’ve had no problems. These are one of my favorite piercings simply because of the location – now I love cold weather 😀

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Woah, guys.. I’m so glad I found out about this forum. Hehe
    I had that “body cheese” for so darn long.
    Glad to know it’s okey.

Thanks guys, you’ve made my day. XD

piercedmumma
    Participant
    @piercedmumma

i got mine done first when i was 16 and i got pregnant within a few months of getting them done and it takes a yr for the milk ducts to heal i know this now cause i was going through a box of 100 breast pads in a day very expensive i got mine redone threw scar tissue with one and deeper the other mine just bleed when i got mine done never heard of the ducts sound like they got infected the ducts not the piercing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.