chrystina
    @

im 14 now and i realllllly want to get it down righhht now but my mom says that 15 would be betterr.
    what do u think?
    i dont want to have to wait a year!

**Princessijc**
    @

hey!! i think 15 is a good age…my mom said 17 but i think 15 is better! i think u should juss wait and be glad that ur mom is even giving u the privilage to get it peirced!!! i kno u want it sooner but the moment u turn 15……..get the prettiest bellly button ring u can find lol!!! good luck gurlie!!

bettyboop
    @

i think 16 is good.cause u may regret it.but if u still want it at 16 u must really really want it.heres a cute belly ring u could get.

http://www.jpiercing.com/jps_10442.html

Sexycherry
    @

no i think 15 just sounds to young wait at least until your 17 …18 would be better a better age tho

thedumbone
    Participant
    @thedumbone

I think you should wait a year.

Cheekz
    @

im 19 and my mom still gets mad every time i mention gettin my belly pierced

Charnee
    @

If you are responsible enough to take care of a gold fish or a hamster, then you should be responsible enough for a navel piercing. The good thing is they aren’t permanent so later on in life if you don’t want it…. you CAN take it out. It’s a lot of work to care of a piercing so that it heals alright. Good luck!

porcelina_68
    @

I don’t think you should. More than likely, you’ll regret it later.

hoopindiva
    @

YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!! my friend got hers when she was 14. just make sure it doesnt get infected!!! if it gets infected, u will regret it.

l4cub4nit4
    @

no u dont have to wait.i got mines when i was 13
    then whenn i was 16 i got like 5 in my ears.

ready001
    @

I agree with all the answers that tell you to wait. Just because all your friends think it is a good idea should be your first clue that it might not be the best thing to do. Ask yourself this question: “Do you still think all the things you thought were cool when you were 10 are still cool?” If the answer is no, then you have a reason to be careful with this decision.
    Also, you will probably inherit your mom’s body. Do you think she would look good with a belly ring now?

Taylor
    Participant
    @taylor

nope…it’s called rights of passage which means you don’t get to do things until you have reached the age that you don’t have to have a parents signature…don’t grow up too quick cause responsiblity is a b*tch…you’ve got plenty of time to get a belly ring

xxlikeastarr
    @

im fourteen too && i wanna get mine pierced!!!
    my friends fourteen too && she got hers pierced
    i think fifteens a good age cause like you still want it really badly and thats around the time youll be like showing it the most and you have more time, any later and you might not want it as baddd

super_cute_lauren
    @

I think you should wait until you are either 16 or 18 because 14 is really young to make a decision like that. You will much more mature this way. Also, I might be wrong, but you need parental consent if you are 14 or 15 and if your mom is not okay with it, she won’t sign for you.

pexie
    @

no .wait until you are 21.no,i am not joking!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.