Celeste11011
Participant
@celeste11011

ok soo ive recently gotten my cheeks pierced and i absolutely love them and theyve been healing quite well ive had quite a few other piercings and my body takes well to them. i was aware going into this that its a long healing process and its gonna be alot of nasty stuff for a while and im cool with that. its been about a month and a half since i got them done and everythings been fine no real serious issues but recent i had gotten what i believe to be a keloid on my right piercing and i used tea tree oil and it took it away but right after the keliod was gone i had a real bad irritation on the inside of the piercing on one side of the hole which killed me for like pretty much a week then while that was at its peak i had a pain by the lower right side of my face whenever i smiled or flexed that muscle the ugh and then now that that is finally going away i totally banged the hell out of my face with my cell phone like two days ago and it didnt hurt at all but yesterday and today ive been in hella alot of pain and it really sucks so idk whats going on but its been weaping quite a bit and whenever i push from the inside it kinda weaps quite a bit of stuff out im looking for anybody who has experience in this type of piercing maybe youve had them know somebody whose had them or have piercing experience to help me out. i clean them daily when i first got them done i cleaned them atleast 6 times a through out the day and now its usually twice everyday and i clean with pure seal salt and purified water i like got a glass from a mole jar XD but anyways i fill it with warm water and hold it on each piercing for about 6-7 minutes each then i brush my teeth and use diluted antiseptic mouth wash diluted with water and then swish sea salt water in my mouth for about 2-3 minutes (maybe a little too much i know im really scared of an infection on my face id die)  but yea the stuff that comes out is like a milky off white color sometimes a little yellowish tinted but never dark or bloody and my face isnt swollen and it doesnt hurt anywhere else except like inside the piercing and around it its very so slightly hard around it. ok so what im asking is what im experiencing with the excess stuff coming out and the hardness around it and everything else is it normal to whats supposed to be going on (beside the hitting my face) i know also that the piercer is suppose to be the go to person about these things but the guy i got my piercings done by tried to hit on me and im married so i turned him down now hes like 0 help what so ever. so yea someone help 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.