board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

So, I was at Albertabound tattoo convention this weekend,here in Edmonton, AB Canada, and Dan Smith from High Voltage was there, so I chatted with him for a bit, ended up getting a pic taken with him, and an autograph and such. ( I know..geek, I know, shhhh)…He’s a really cool guy, and I love his work! His old school stuff, is unreal. But yeah, here’s a piccy pic of him and I….

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Great photo!

Its always good to hear when you meet someone from TV and they are not a dick! 😀

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thank you!
I know, right? I was just thinking the same thing, I was like..bah, he’s probably gonna be an asshole..nah, not at all! He’s about as cool as he is on tv.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thats pretty cool! He comes across quite down to earth to be fair and you could imagine him being a sound guy.
Not everyone is like Louis Malloy lol.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Yeah, it was nice to meet him. He took walk in appointments just like pretty much all the other artists at the convention, so I thought that was awesome. After all, he is just human too like the rest of us. People give celebs too much credit.

TypH
Participant
@typh

that’s awesome, great picture…dan does seem like a pretty cool guy, hopefully get to meet him someday,he does some pretty good stuff!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

He travels a fair bit – so just keep an eye on his schedule and you might get lucky!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.