CharityQH
Participant
@charityqh

I have 4 tattoos and 2 piercings and I’m trying to find a design for my 2 boys, ages 7 and 4! Their signs are the ram and Scorpio respectively but how do you design something with both of them and a rose or roses and make it look good? I’m at a loss! Can someone please help?

ChrisA1994
Participant
@chrisa1994

A rose wreath, with some sort of varied colour on it… maybe put the ram and scorpios in the middle as the “centre-piece” and sort of bring them to life?? maybe have them interacting as such… that’s my first idea off the top of my head 😀

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

How about going in a slightly different direction – instead of the ram and scorpio get the flowers that represent their birth months.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How about something a bit more personal than a zodiac symbol. Go with something that your kids like as in like the cookie monster, it would be more like a snap shot in time.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Have a good think about your boys, what do you think of when you think of them. Do a ram and a scorpion represent anything about who they are as people? I would imagine not. Think a bit more outside the box.

Or just get the cookie monster…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.