Fielder
Participant
@fielder

Hi all,

Just saying hello. Getting my 1st tattoo in the next few weeks all booked in and all. Its a pirate themed shoulder to elbow black/grey. 😉

Cant wait.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to post some pictures!

Fielder
Participant
@fielder

@Sam-I-Am 144982 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to post some pictures!

I will of course 🙂 – 1st session the 4th of November!!!;)

like the forum some good tips and people taking this piss out of each other.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
I’m not peeing on anyone

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Welcome. Pirates? Cool, can’t wait to see it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hello, welcome to the forum, blah blah blah!

What artist did you choose? (No pressure)

Fielder
Participant
@fielder

Yeah Pirates 🙂 plenty of shading and skulls, compass old chart maps, just what im looking for.

Went to Holy Cow in Middleton Co Cork and John Talyor is the artist. Im even thinking of bringing the date forward a few weeks depending on funds as he has a few earlier Saturdays free.

Aussie Sly Guy
Participant
@aussie-sly-guy

Awesome theme for a black and grey piece.

Fielder
Participant
@fielder

Thanks Man,

I cant wait for it to start now its been about 4 years of deciding on a theme and research to make sure its what I want so finally at 25 decided to get it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I always think the older you are when you choose to get your first tattoo the better choices you make. I was 25 when I went for my first too and it was so different to the kind of crap I used to mess about with in my teens! Personaly I think no-one should be tattooed until they’re at least 21 but then all the laser people would start to go out of business! haha!

Fielder
Participant
@fielder

Happy days Kittykat,

Yeah I always wanted a koi, But the pirate theme says more to me coming from Windsurfing, sailing, triathlon, motorbike background.I will probably get a koi on the other arm and tie it into a dragon back piece later on 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.