IRONMONGR
Participant
@ironmongr

Hey there I just about two days ago got a tattoo and what I thought to be a simple tattoo apparently ended up being a total disaster but I’d like to know some other tat enthusiasts opinion OK so this cost me $200 but at the same time my friend got her amazing tattoo for the same price and much larger anyways here they are all opinions welcome so what do you all think?

http://s8.postimg.org/memj3edud/CYMERA_20150320_025344.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yep, that’s crap alright.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Yes, crapola!

(Welcome to the forum)

IRONMONGR
Participant
@ironmongr

Haha i know! Any ideas? And thanks guys looking forward to the awesomness

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

CYMERA_20150320_025344.jpg

I’m sorry that this happened to you.

It is not crap it is total shit! Go demand your money back plus the cost of laser services and kick that fucker in the nuts.

IRONMONGR
Participant
@ironmongr

Yeah these fukers are stingy as fuk I’ll probably have to take them to court before any laser :'( but yeah appreciate the input I thought maybe it was just me. By the way how do you put the pick up directly lol I swear I tried for like 20minutes and just gave up

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@IRONMONGR 143410 wrote:

By the way how do you put the pick up directly lol I swear I tried for like 20minutes and just gave up

I’m not sure what you are saying.
What kind of research did you do on the tattooist before getting tattooed by them?
Do you have a link to this tattooist?

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

You’re in luck mate. Blackwork is fucking hot nowadays.
3e309045da5695a7d3564eef5dcbfd1c.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

@IRONMONGR 143410 wrote:

Yeah these fukers are stingy as fuk I’ll probably have to take them to court before any laser :'( but yeah appreciate the input I thought maybe it was just me. By the way how do you put the pick up directly lol I swear I tried for like 20minutes and just gave up[/QUOTE]

@buttwheat 143414 wrote:

I’m not sure what you are saying.
What kind of research did you do on the tattooist before getting tattooed by them?
Do you have a link to this tattooist?

I think he is asking how to post a picture.

IRONMONGR,you need to find a site that hosts pictures (plenty of free sites available) and then copy the link for it and put the link inside these brackets like this
I use a private server that I pay $36 a year for 50MB of space for hosting pics

or read here too, http://www.thetattooforum.com/showthread.php?t=10056

IRONMONGR
Participant
@ironmongr

Thank you norcal lol that’s exactly what I meant and buttwheat I had actually gotten a tattoo before this one at the parlor a small tribal guitar which came out pretty decent and Bert you being serious? Or sarcastic? Lol

Dan
Participant
@dan

@IRONMONGR 143418 wrote:

Thank you norcal lol that’s exactly what I meant and buttwheat I had actually gotten a tattoo before this one at the parlor a small tribal guitar which came out pretty decent and Bert you being serious? Or sarcastic? Lol

I’m guessing both 😉

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

^

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@IRONMONGR 143418 wrote:

buttwheat I had actually gotten a tattoo before this one at the parlor a small tribal guitar which came out pretty decentl

By the same Tattooist? You know shops dont give tattoos tattooist do right?

RHCPinYourStep
Participant
@rhcpinyourstep

yeah… personally not a fan of the design, but they did it absolutely no justice either. I’m no expert, but in my opinion. “crap” would be appropriate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.