kreepykentucky
    Participant
    @kreepykentucky

Hello Everybody-

I just did did a google search for some information and this forum came up.

I worked on a tattoo last night and was putting in a light wash of nude blush colored ink from eternal and I guess from what I can figure out that I didn’t dilute it enough and it is draker than I wanted it.

My question is, I know tattoo artists have different ways of healing a new tattoo so the ink doesn’t fall out. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for getting the ink to fall out in a fresh tattoo.

I put the wash in with an 11 bug pin curved mag at a low setting and only did one pass.

I talked to the owner of my shop which has a full body suit and he said to put Noxzema on it. Does anybody else have a suggestion? The ink has been in there about 20 hours by now.

Also, I am new to this forum and I can’t figure out how to attach a picture to this thread, can anybody help? I saw the insert image button but that only lets you insert a url. How can I attach an image?

Thanks! – jOsh

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

..I didn’t dilute it enough and it is draker than I wanted it.

Try less drake.
    drake_press-2013-650a.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Sorry Josh, but I want to ask you to keep all tattooING discussions off the forums. This forum has a very strict no-scratchers policy, so any such discussions are forbidden outside of the Licensed Artists part.

As for getting ink to fall out faster, surely you and your mentor both have a list of things you tell clients not to do with fresh ink? Go do all of them ๐Ÿ˜€

Chlorinated swimming pools, tanning beds, lots of vaseline, less than careful washing… all of these things are forbidden, and you might want to consider doing them all.. except maybe the tanning bend.. those things will kill you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

I would like to still look at the photos. It explains what can be put on the resource side for uploading photos and a link to the image.

after healing color and so becomes lighter. so it is interesting how you have made it darker than desired.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Karviniya 143298 wrote:

I would like to still look at the photos. It explains what can be put on the resource side for uploading photos and a link to the image.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here, but let me make this very clear for you:

Any direct tattooing related discussion is banned.

If you proceed to discuss it anyway, I will delete the posts and possibly ban you and anyone else partaking in the discussion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.