peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@marmottoo 123035 wrote:

Thanks for the names guys, has opened my eyes to what’s out there…..much appreciated!

Your more than welcome mate, that’s what forums are for.

research, ask questions and get the very best artist you want, it’s going on you for life so make it good 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@ArniVidar 123015 wrote:

I see no evidence of that anywhere. Could you direct me to some place that shows that he can actually create realistic fantasy?

I know someone personally (well I don’t know him know him but I talk to him online and stuff) is getting a mythical dragon from him so I know he can and will kill it. If u want I can try to get his height and weight and birthday for u as well.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@yodaddynukka 123040 wrote:

If u want I can try to get his height and weight and birthday for u as well.

Of the dragon? That would be awesome!

The thing is, if I am going to have to travel vast distances at great expenses to meet artists around the world, I need to actually know beforehand that they are good. I need to see their style, if I am to even bother with talking with them. Bez shows absolutely none of what you are saying he can do, anywhere that I have found online. This is why I’m asking you if you know of any evidence that he can actually do these things that you claim he can. Trusting your word can not tell me that he has the style I’m looking for. Why get snarky at me for that?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@ArniVidar 123055 wrote:

Of the dragon? That would be awesome!

The thing is, if I am going to have to travel vast distances at great expenses to meet artists around the world, I need to actually know beforehand that they are good. I need to see their style, if I am to even bother with talking with them. Bez shows absolutely none of what you are saying he can do, anywhere that I have found online. This is why I’m asking you if you know of any evidence that he can actually do these things that you claim he can. Trusting your word can not tell me that he has the style I’m looking for. Why get snarky at me for that?

I thought the op was from London? Didn’t know the op was travelling a vast distance. My bad!

marmottoo
    Participant
    @marmottoo

Glad to see I’ve encouraged some spirited debate! To clarify, I’m near London and had hoped to find someone reasonably local to me…..however it’s becoming clear to me now that I shouldn’t limit myself in that way with such an important decision. While taking multiple flights out to California is probably always going to be out of scope (!), elsewhere in the UK or (at a stretch) Europe would be a possibility….

Yoda, love to see your friend’s dragon when it’s done.. Tool, thanks for the tip, I will check out Kamil.

And I hope we can all avoid any snarkiness…..liking that word though 😉

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@yodaddynukka 123077 wrote:

I thought the op was from London? Didn’t know the op was travelling a vast distance. My bad!

I thought I was talking about myself, what with me using the words “me” and “I” in the sentence 😉

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@ArniVidar 123097 wrote:

I thought I was talking about myself, what with me using the words “me” and “I” in the sentence 😉

You’re getting a mythical dragon back tattoo also? Cool! Way to hijack the op’s thread, jerk! 😎

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Did you even read my initial post at all? I’ve been looking for an artist to create a realistic fantasy piece for me for years 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

no i didnt. i usually just try to avoid all your posts.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Fair enough, but perhaps you should then refrain from commenting on them, if you’re avoiding them so avidly.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I was replying to the op actually.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.