Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I haven’t had the chance to really introduce myself even though I’ve been a member for a little while now. I currently live in Colorado, a little town about 30 minutes outside of Denver. I’ve got 4 tattoos currently, going to be working on sleeving up my left arm this friday, June 1st and I’m super excited! Bit nervous bout the inside of my arm being tatted, anyone got any advice there? I love anything artsy, and I love music. I do Glass Etching as a little side personal business and I’m also a freelance Graphic Designer who is also a Cashier at good ol’ Walmart ๐Ÿ˜› I’m a car person, being raised around the old classics and now i’m getting more into the exotics and things like that thanks to my Fiance. Soo I guess that’s really all I have to say about myself right now. I guess if anyone wants to know anything else just let me know ๐Ÿ˜›

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Nice to read a little bit about you. Glad you’re here. Sorry I’m late with this, but I’ve been very busy and haven’t had much time to check out the forum! :):):)

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

No problem and thanks!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

we are glad to have you hear, good to know alittle about you, great post, welcome, hope you hang out with us a long time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.