DouglasMB
Participant
@douglasmb

Hello my name is Douglas I have a few tattoos already… the next one i am about to get has been an absolute nightmare to get.

i put my heart and soul into figuring out exactly what i wanted and it took me about 2 months to really work the bugs out of my idea… then i went through 3 different local artists having to get deposits back 2 different times because people are jerking me around and not showing up to their appointments or double booking… not having artwork ready like we talked about.

i think i finally found a great shop and a good artist in Akron Ohio… that is actaully 10 hours from where i live… it’s going to be a 5 hour sitting. i really hope this works out.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Hope all works out the way you hope! 🙂

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

Welcome…

Wow sounds like fun times.

I had a mini issue with a gutting doing my one I want to get but I’ve moved on
He was killing me so he lost ou on the $$ oh well

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, the right artist is everything, good luck

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

good luck bud, hope it work’s out for you it’s fucking annoying when you get pissed around.

Be sure to post pictures when your tattoo is done

DouglasMB
Participant
@douglasmb

Thank you… I will deffinatly post pictures once it is done. I am really excited.

And today it the first day for my Beard Challenge!!! I blogged about it its titled weight loss… if anyone gets board they can read it but it will make for an interesting project.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Good luck with it and welcome to forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.