pinkyysuee
Participant
@pinkyysuee

Hi, I got my very first tattoo just before Christmas 2010…my hubby and I got matching ones…It is the one that is my avatar pic…I now want more! I just got my second tattoo on wednesday…pics to come!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

That’s how it all begins. ๐Ÿ™‚ I got a 20-minute tattoo on my ankle in 2010 and now I have 3, with one of them being a half-sleeve length piece.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Tattoos, you can’t just have one!! LOL! I have 2, but want more. Enjoy your stay here. :):)

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Welcome to the group, and one of my favorite sayings which I find to be remarkably true, welcome to the addiction ๐Ÿ˜€

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

hi welcome to the forum! what are you getting next? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Welcome to the forum

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to the forums!

That picture is far too small for me to see it lol I must be blind but from this distance it looks nice!

pinkyysuee
Participant
@pinkyysuee
D3FiANC3;110481 wrote:
That’s how it all begins. ๐Ÿ™‚ I got a 20-minute tattoo on my ankle in 2010 and now I have 3, with one of them being a half-sleeve length piece.

Wow…thats awesome!

pinkyysuee
Participant
@pinkyysuee
kittykat200;110488 wrote:
hi welcome to the forum! what are you getting next? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

My next one will either be a small heart on my hand…or the word BEAVER on either my left bicep or down the inside of my arm…

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I think matching tattoos are one of the sweetest ways to express love. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your tattoo! (I feel like Paula Abdul sometimes on here; I love EVERYTHING!)

Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

pinkyysuee
Participant
@pinkyysuee
GrayCatLove;110525 wrote:
I think matching tattoos are one of the sweetest ways to express love. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your tattoo! (I feel like Paula Abdul sometimes on here; I love EVERYTHING!)

Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
pinkyysuee;110524 wrote:
My next one will either be a small heart on my hand…or the word BEAVER on either my left bicep or down the inside of my arm…

Funny, not the placement I would have imagined. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.