Groovebird
Participant
@groovebird

Hey everyone,

My name is Antonio, I’m 26 and live in Belgium.
I got my first small tattoo when I was around 19 years old. Nothing special, nothing big, just something I wanted for myself.

A couple of years have passed since then and I think it’s time for a new tattoo.
I’m going for a halve sleeve on my right arm. Why halve a sleeve you ask? Well, I’m a magician and performer and like to keep things tidy. I work a lot of wedding receptions, corporate gigs, … and have the tendency to roll up my sleeves to make everything seem fair. Even though I hate the social ‘stigma’ of tattoo’s it doesn’t make it any less true that there is one. So I don’t think my clients would appreciate it if I was entertaining their guest with tattoo’s showing on my arms.

I’ve been looking around for designs and styles for quite some time now, but the more I look, the less I can settle on one style.

In case you’re interested, here are a couple of styles interested in:
Topsi Turby
Realistic Polka Trash (http://www.buenavistatattooclub.de/tattoos/realistic_trash_polka/78/)
Vintage / Pin-up / Retro (or like Lucky13 describe their style Grease, Gas and Glory)
Biomech

So that’s a little bit about myself. I you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey there. Welcome to forums.

Your absolutely right about your profession which shouldn’t be the case but it is.

As for the link you posted, wow I have never seen anything like it and LOVE it! (Realistic Polka)

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, buena vista tattoo club is well known to collectors here in america, bad ass work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.