GroH
Participant
@groh

Hello everyone, was just looking for a tattoo foorum and found this one. Seems nice here so i thought id join you guys. I got my first tattoo a little while back while visiting Las Vegas and then the tattoo bug bit me ๐Ÿ™‚
Gonna have my whole right sleeve done. My first session will be in two months and the tat will go down all the way to my fingers, its gonna be a dark mechanical arm. I think ill be documenting the process by taking pics at every step and just might post them here. I added the pic of my current tat in my pic folder if anyone is interested it looks kinda crooked since its hard to get the angle right while taking pics of your leg plus my legs kinda hairy, but youll get the general idea.

oh and btw pardon my english im from finland so my typing isnt really that great

that said nice to be here and looking forward to having nice chats with you guys.

Wishes: GroH

quick edit the pics of a vampire cheerleader holding two flags the other one says Gluttony and the other Lust (kinda had a thing with vampires since youth so.. chose cheerleader as a souvenier of the US.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Like the theme!

Welcome!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome tot he forum, Im with peter on this theme sounds great

Panter
Participant
@panter

Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking forward to the pics as it progresses, you can’t beat a bit of biomech!
And you’re English is a lot better than some on here ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers,

Chris

Mossycoat
Participant
@mossycoat

Nice to meet another Finn! Welcome from another “noob”. ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter
Panter;108031 wrote:
Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking forward to the pics as it progresses, you can’t beat a bit of biomech!
And you’re English is a lot better than some on here ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers,

Chris

Oh the irony…

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hello and welcome to the forum! :):):)

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome. Look forward to seeing your sleeve. Smart move going for a full sleeve. I guess it’s to late to warn you that tattoos are addictive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.