Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Hey all.

My name is Fred. I love tattoos. I believe everyone should get atleast one tattoo that reflects something or someo e in their life that had a major impact on them.

Some stuff about me:

I’m 21 years old. Ima guy.
I leave for Basic Training to be a Mechanic for the U.S Army in March.
I have 4 tattoos. I want alot more. Currently I’m looking at getting a sugar skull on my hand like my brother because even we both had VERY hard lives ( I mean really bad, fighting, broken home, Compton has nothing on where we grew up in Florida ) and because of that we became stronger as a family. My brother is tattooed from legs up and he has tattoos I like alot. I want the sugar skull because to him it means family, and sticking together and I want to honor him that way. I also want a rose like the artist Redllight ( he sings alot of songs that relate to family that we grew up with ) I also want a diamond behind the ear to show the world that I am indestructible and will come out on top of anything.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Fred 🙂

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Thank you my good sir!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Fred and welcome to the forum. I just happen to love the name Fred and Freddie. Very interesting story and your ideas sound pretty cool. I hope you get all the tattoos you desire. Good luck in basic training!! :):)

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Haha well thank you! I’ve always loved tattoos!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome. The US military has some strange rules relating to to tattoos, it maybe worth checking them out (if you haven’t) as a number of the forces don’t permit tattoos to be showing when in a PT uniform.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hi welcome to the forum? Do you have any pics of your tattoos? You’re in a good place for awesome tattoo artists so I hope you are using your location to your advantage! 🙂 x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum Fred.

I think the army might have something to say about you getting a tattoo on your hand though.

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Yeah, I checked with the Army hand tattoos and tattoos behind the ear are fine, just gotta wait till after basic and AiT.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Welcome to the forum and good luck with basic training and thereafter.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum and no doubt, good luck in basic, remember its just training, dont take those instructors too seriously

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Haha, yeah the training has become alot more political so they cant be as harsh as they were back when my father and grandfather were in. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.