ZombieBelle
Participant
@zombiebelle

Hi there, been a member of a while but just been looking through the threads, thought it was about time i introduced myself ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m 24, married with 2 children and live in Scotland. Currently have 3 tattoos (all quite geeky)
JRR Tolkiens signature, the white tree of gondor and the deathly hallows symbol, all black.

Decided to get some colour on me, so booking in for a couple of nautical, old style for my birthday. Quite excited actually.Planning on a swallow on one arm and an anchor on the other.

Sugar skull being planned as well, but will be getting that once I’m ready. Of the belief that my tattoos are a little part of me, of my life. some mean something, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be fun or pretty

Looks like a great forum with some very wise members ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope to get to know you all

ZombieBelle x

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! Your tattoos sound pretty cool. It’s all about what pleases you, so it doesn’t matter if others don’t like them. Your new ideas will be awesome! I love nautical and old style.

Glad you made your presence known and I’m sure you will get lots of welcomes and comments! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Any pics of the tattoos?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome aboard.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Awesome tattoo motif. I’ve been setting one leg aside for nothing but Lord of the Rings tattoos. I just have one Orc right now but I’m getting an American Traditional style tattoo of Gollum’s hands holding the ring and a banner that says “Precious” next month. I’m having different artists do their own style/take on each tattoo. Each one will be done by an artist that I admire and/or know personally.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

hi welcome to the forum! glad you finally decided to say hello, look forward to seeing some pics of your current tattoos, i have 2 swallows myself so im with you on that ๐Ÿ˜‰ xxx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Belle.

I love your concepts, and a Geek/Fantasy sleeve is definitely something that I intend to do as well. I’d love to see pics of your ink. What image of the White Tree did you choose to imitate?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum

ZombieBelle
Participant
@zombiebelle

thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll get some pics up as soon as i work out how ๐Ÿ˜‰

@arni my white tree is basically just an outline, with the 7 stars, but i left out the crown. I don’t have any sleeves (yet) but hoping to work out a zombie -esque americana style one if that makes any sense

nautical tattoos booked for next friday, quite excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.