tattoyou
Participant
@tattoyou

Hi Guys,
My name is Whitney I am 22 years old and I am a PT Artist. I enjoy all aspects of art, music and dance. I recently began tattooing about four months ago and enjoy it so very much. I knew I wanted to do Body Art since I was 15 years old, after seeing my first tattoo on my uncle’s arm.
In my spare time I also run a website that is built around the Body Art world ;).. Always follow your heart and do what ya do lol.. Hope to speak with some of you soon..

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

waiting…………

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
mrchen;103672 wrote:
waiting…………

this’ll be interesting lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;103672 wrote:
waiting…………

I don’t get it.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
mrchen;103672 wrote:
waiting…………

Whitney, to calirfify Mr.Chen up there…. may we please see some of your apprenticeship tattoos you’ve done?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
StandardIssue;103675 wrote:
Whitney, to calirfify Mr.Chen up there…. may we please see some of your apprenticeship tattoos you’ve done?

Oh now i get it! yes pictures please!!!!

P.S love you mrchen

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

or maybe we’re victims of an emerging website troll????

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

my guess would be a scratcher…

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
kittykat200;103680 wrote:
my guess would be a scratcher…

all suspects are inncocent until proven guilty in a court of ‘the tattooforum.com’

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
StandardIssue;103681 wrote:
all suspects are inncocent until proven guilty in a court of ‘the tattooforum.com’

this is true, and if i am wrong i shall apologise, we shall see! ๐Ÿ˜€

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
kittykat200;103683 wrote:
this is true, and if i am wrong i shall apologise, we shall see! ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL (as i literally did)….best of luck to whitney, so I can get an apology! (and also for the sake of the skin of the experimental subjects)

tattoyou
Participant
@tattoyou

Hi everyone sorry it has taken me so long to respond I am using my phone to respond. No I am def not trolling lol ill upload asap.. just give me a few, re :)member innocent till proven guilty

tattoyou
Participant
@tattoyou

I need a little help lol.. how do i get my picts from my computer to here? Or do I add them on my profile?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
tattoyou;103694 wrote:
I need a little help lol.. how do i get my picts from my computer to here? Or do I add them on my profile?

I upload them by uploading them to a album on my profile and simply copy the BB code in to here ๐Ÿ™‚

tattoyou
Participant
@tattoyou

Ive added some pictures from my desktop that I have available to show right now.. Not many but enough to know that Im not trolling around ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.