Tim Goodrich
@

awww man……..did I get sucked into a flame war with a dork that steals wifi from coffee shops that he stalks baristas at?
If you don’t tattoo, or draw stick figures, then why are you arguing? Why are you trying to get into a debate that is beyond your ability?

Okay arni, I am sorry if I offended you in that private message mkaaaaay?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

?????

See what I mean?

Amok
Participant
@amok

Criticism makes me sad :'(

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

wow where the hell did all that come from? tim, surely you cant honestly expect everyone to like every tattoo you do? a vast majority of people hated picasso but that doesnt stop him being recognised as one of the gratest artsits of his time? i dont particularly like your style either in terms of whether i would have it tattood on me and the points that arni have made are correct about the composition. Why not just take it, and move on? i really dont see the need for petty digs at other members because they dare not to like your work. If you want nothing but praise then maybe a facebook fan page would be more suitable than an open forum?

in the meantime any chance you can be nasty to people elsewhere so that i dont have to read it as i find it really rather unpleasant.

Thank you

Amok
Participant
@amok

If you can’t take criticism you’re not going to get better.

Good luck with your art.

Tim Goodrich
@

I did not post the pic. Arni decided to give his two cents after he was put in his place in a private message. I did not put the pic on the thread, another person did that liked the photo. Sailor Jerry drew the picture over forty years ago. I did the tattoo about ten years ago. I have done easily thousands more tattoos since.

Now, If I want a critique on a tattoo, I will post it on a forum with tattooers who have something I am looking for. I am sorry if Arni is offended, but I am not interested in a critique from a guy who can barely draw, and has even less experience tattooing.

I am not interested in the opinion of anyone who I would not even consider hiring to tattoo at my shop.

Katt, you should have paid more attention to the thread, and then you will understand that this is one of those times where minding your own business would have saved you some embarrassment.

Amok, did you understand that I didn’t post a pic looking for criticism?

If I wanted a critique on a tattoo I just did, I would post it and invite the offers. Big difference.

Arni, you should take deep breaths and step away from the latte’ for a second. Nobody’s looking, you can pull the thong out from way up your ass now.

Aloha All,

Good luck to your forum.

Tim

Dipland
Participant
@dipland
Tim Goodrich;103833 wrote:
Howzit?

My name is Tim Goodrich, I am a tattoo artist at Aloha Tattoo in Kailua, Hawaii. I have been tattooing and piercing for over sixteen years. I like what I have been reading, and the photos I’ve seen so far. I hope to make some new tattoo and piercing friends, and share knowledge and info with like minded artists/piercers.
Feel free to hit me up.

Tim Goodrich
Aloha Tattoo Hawaii
http://www.alohatattoo.com

Well. That was fun.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

im not embarrassed at all, actually im quite pleased with myself for now being sure that my first impressions of this guys as being a complete douchebag were perfectly correct. to be honest the only person who should be “put in their place” is this guy who seems to think he’s gods gift becasue he can wield a tattoo gun. maybe he should remember that without the non tattoo artists there would be no customers for him and he would be redundant. pretty sure i read a post that said that people this disgusting would be banned?? what an awful human being! i would imagine that he’s just lost a fair few future customers now they know what he thinks of us lowly collectors.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If you post a picture on a tattoo forum people are obviously going to give there opinion. If you are worried about people giving a opinion don’t post the picture.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

or as already stated, you didnt post the picture yourself, dont provide links to your gallery…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;104135 wrote:
pretty sure i read a post that said that people this disgusting would be banned?? what an awful human being!

Well, I can’t ban him. If I did that, I would just be abusing my power in obvious retaliation to the incredible hurt wrought upon me me in his scathing personal message. The self-same personal message which is the obvious sole cause for my speaking out against his work in the first place. :rolleyes:

Wardy;104139 wrote:
If you post a picture on a tattoo forum people are obviously going to give there opinion. If you are worried about people giving a opinion don’t post the picture.

Do try to keep up with the threads before commenting luv. He never posted his picture himself. 😎

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol oh arni you have the patience of a saint lol still, i wouldnt be gutted if one of the other mods saw it fit to get rid 😉

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nah, banning him shouldn’t be needed… he’s promised to leave twice already.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol third time’s a charm!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

297009d1305996578-new-doomsday-prediction-saturday-crying-baby-726264.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.