BelleMorte
Participant
@bellemorte

So I’m new to this website and thought I would say hi! I just got a my second tattoo 7 days ago and decided that I wanted to be member because this community looks awesome. All fans of the Nightmare before Christmas should check out my tattoo!!!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your second tattoo! I’m working with my artist on my second tattoo. I originally was going for a memorial, but that didn’t work out, so we are working on a celtic/gothic cross design with some symbols that mean something to me personally. I will probably be getting it in Feb or March.

This community is one of the better ones and I think you will like it here! :):):)

Panter
Participant
@panter

Your ink looks good! welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. Your tattoo looks great congrats.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve never actually watched it, hasn’t really stuck out to me to be honest but that is one awesome tattoo man congrats!

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Wardy;103629 wrote:
I’ve never actually watched it, hasn’t really stuck out to me to be honest but that is one awesome tattoo man congrats!

uhmm… i think she’s a woman, not a man wardy! ๐Ÿ˜€

oh, and yes I agree, very nice tattoo ma’am! ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

welcome to the site, this is definitely the best one, opinionated and lively but its all just banter so get involved! ๐Ÿ˜‰ i love the nightmare before christmas, its a brilliant movie, wardy you should definitely watch it, its a little masterpiece! congratulations, when’s the next tattoo planned for? ๐Ÿ˜›

BelleMorte
Participant
@bellemorte

I love all the feedback <3 I am definately a girl. Wardy in the near future you should absolutely watch the Nightmare before Christmas…Its really good and its made by Tim Burton so an even bigger plus! I can't wait to start planning my next tattoo…even though some of my family members wanna ground me from getting more its too bad that I am completely hooked. I have a degree in Art History and will probably plan a famous masterpiece of some kind. I have lots to pick from ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i always think that if you’re going to copy a master artists work, you are never going to be able to replicate it to their skill and so you are better doing an interpretation of it, taking elements of different pieces that work together or something rather than just copying it directly, just my 2 cents, but it will be intersting to see what you come up with ๐Ÿ™‚ where are you planning for the next one? x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.