#38232
DarkLegacy
Participant
    @darklegacy

hey guys!
my name is Remy and I am 16 years old (in februari I turn 17). I live in the netherlands in a place called Alphen aan den Rijn. for my 17th birthday I want to get a tattoo on my right shoulder, probably a wolf. there is a story why i want this and if you don’t want to read this or just don’t care please go on read something else, but for the few of you who are interested, I will write it down.
I hope you enjoy it 🙂

since 4th grade in elementary school (I was 8) i got bullied at school, a lot. I told my parents often i was sick and tried everything to stay at home and not go to school. I tried everything, but I am not the person that likes to fight, so the bullying didn’t stop. because I didn’t had that many friends ( and the friends I did have lived pretty far away) so I didn’t go play outside that often. the only ting I did when I came home was study, Lego, play computer games and go to bed.
When I finally reached High school I hoped it all would be over and I could have a fresh start, but I was wrong. Because I didn’t go outside that often and played a lot of video games I was a nerd and fat (145cm and 75kg), and the only guys who want to be a friends with a nerd… are nerds themselves.
So when I heard in second grade of High school (I was 14) we would be moving to different place by the end of the year I made a promise to myself: I wanted to become a normal boy with normal friends and do normal stuff. So I started going to the gym, started following boxing lessons. my weight dropped and I started being a lot happier.
when I moved to Alphen and was placed in a new class with new people I immediately started making friends. I was finally normal weight (180cm 70kg), and a kind of muscled. I started going out, I had a girlfriend (we broke up a few months ago, but we are still friends) and I have never been happier. 🙂

At this moment I want a tattoo of a wolf because I want to remember not only what I was, but especially what I became: I cried towards the moon to reach it, and by getting “normal” friends I finally did. A wolf is intelligent, loyal, and friendly. But also dangerous strong and adaptable. that’s how I see a wolf and how I see my change over the past years.

If you are still reading this know I appreciate it a lot! 😀
i hope you enjoyed to read this, and if you have some suggestions for the tattoo I should take, please leave a comment. 🙂

#118279
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Fucking awesome man! it’s good that you are getting a tattoo that has something to do with a big change in your life. I fucking hate bullies 😡

There’s no need to fight back just pick up a chair and knock that mother fucker out! And if you think you can get away with it inject some acid into the cunt’s vein’s!

Welcome to the forum mate!


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#118281
DarkLegacy
Participant
    @darklegacy

Haha i totally agree and when i see one of them again, i am gonna show them what my boxing lessons thought me hehe 😉

#118284
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
DarkLegacy;103568 wrote:
Haha i totally agree and when i see one of them again, i am gonna show them what my boxing lessons thought me hehe 😉

Good on you to be honest dude, you actually should. 😎 You will like it on here dude.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#118285
DarkLegacy
Participant
    @darklegacy

If all the people here are like you, i certainly will^^

#118286
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
DarkLegacy;103572 wrote:
If all the people here are like you, i certainly will^^

Sadly not everybody here is like me, but that’s good in way because it would be a very boring world if we was all the same.

Every now and then you need somebody on a forum like this who speaks there mind and doesn’t give a flying fuck what anybody else think’s of them, Im certainly one of them and i think there is a few more who follow my attitude on things 🙂


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#118315
bluey
Participant
    @bluey

Welcome. Thankfully there is only one Wardy, however he has plenty of company his cousin Buttwheat will be along soon. Most others here are quite normal and some are really delightful like MSMercury. However we are a very bad influence on each other. If you are sort of interested in getting a Tattoo, you won’t be after hanging around here for a while – just be warned if you ask what do you think of this tattoo, most are brutally honest.

#118367
xanderx
Participant
    @xanderx

nice inspiring story! you should go look around the web for wolf and wolf tattoo pics and for sure you will find something that quickly gets your attention… and start working from there!

here’s one i personally like, done by the artist who did one of my arm pieces:

DarkLegacy;103563 wrote:
hey guys!
my name is Remy and I am 16 years old (in februari I turn 17). I live in the netherlands in a place called Alphen aan den Rijn. for my 17th birthday I want to get a tattoo on my right shoulder, probably a wolf. there is a story why i want this and if you don’t want to read this or just don’t care please go on read something else, but for the few of you who are interested, I will write it down.
I hope you enjoy it 🙂

since 4th grade in elementary school (I was 8) i got bullied at school, a lot. I told my parents often i was sick and tried everything to stay at home and not go to school. I tried everything, but I am not the person that likes to fight, so the bullying didn’t stop. because I didn’t had that many friends ( and the friends I did have lived pretty far away) so I didn’t go play outside that often. the only ting I did when I came home was study, Lego, play computer games and go to bed.
When I finally reached High school I hoped it all would be over and I could have a fresh start, but I was wrong. Because I didn’t go outside that often and played a lot of video games I was a nerd and fat (145cm and 75kg), and the only guys who want to be a friends with a nerd… are nerds themselves.
So when I heard in second grade of High school (I was 14) we would be moving to different place by the end of the year I made a promise to myself: I wanted to become a normal boy with normal friends and do normal stuff. So I started going to the gym, started following boxing lessons. my weight dropped and I started being a lot happier.
when I moved to Alphen and was placed in a new class with new people I immediately started making friends. I was finally normal weight (180cm 70kg), and a kind of muscled. I started going out, I had a girlfriend (we broke up a few months ago, but we are still friends) and I have never been happier. 🙂

At this moment I want a tattoo of a wolf because I want to remember not only what I was, but especially what I became: I cried towards the moon to reach it, and by getting “normal” friends I finally did. A wolf is intelligent, loyal, and friendly. But also dangerous strong and adaptable. that’s how I see a wolf and how I see my change over the past years.

If you are still reading this know I appreciate it a lot! 😀
i hope you enjoyed to read this, and if you have some suggestions for the tattoo I should take, please leave a comment. 🙂


well-begun is half-done!
#118376
DarkLegacy
Participant
    @darklegacy

thank you! 🙂
and that is a fucking awesome tattoo! a little bit big to start with for me ;), but its very nicely done. he has every right to call himself an artist.

#118379
tattoyou
Participant
    @tattoyou

I love your story and the wolf is a great idea. Hope everything turns out ok and congrats on becoming the better man 😉 Ive been in your shoes, now look what you have become. Great job dude.


#118388
kittykat200
Participant
    @kittykat200

i think its wonderful that you have escaped the bullying and have fought to make the changes you felt you needed. Most people dont have the courage to admit that sometimes they themselves need to make some changes at it is so easy to just blame others. Bullies are the scum of the earth, they are jealous stupid people who make themselves feel big by putting others down and they are the people who will one day be cleaning your toilet for minimum wage.

I like the idea you have, i will always advocate waiting before getting tattooed, firstly until you are at least over 18 (it is illegal to be tattooed under the age of 18 in most places that i am aware of) or if possible as long as you can, preferably into your 20’s as what you want now may not be the same as what you want then. You grow up and change an aful lot between 16 and 25 and what i wanted at 16 i dont want now. (I am 25 lol) If you feel you honestly cannot wait and your mind will not be changed then (if it is legal to do so where you are) all i would suggest is making sure you get the best artist in the country to design you a unique piece. (i personally dont like the one above, the composition is all wrong and then wolf is totally out of proportion to me, but everyone will like different things) be absolutely sure that you will still want this thing 50 years from now and if you have even the slightest doubt, put it off just a little longer to be certain 🙂 i wish you all the best success and i look forward to seeing your completed work whether it be in 4 months or 4 years 🙂

Well done for beating those bullies! 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.