mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I will never be on any website to pick on, bully or berate anyone, I am on alot of sites, motorcycle stuff, car stuff, I am a moderator on other sites, I am on a half dozen tattoo sites………..there are alot of inexperienced tattoo enthusiasts here, I am only trying to help them

SDArtGeek
Participant
@sdartgeek

Hi guys, I haven’t been scared off yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰
My first reply was a tad defensive, I apologize. You guys are right though, I did ask and I received honest answers, which I’m not upset about at all. Most people that have seen it know nothing about the original piece of work itself, so maybe I was defending that a little more than I was the actual ink?
This piece still has a little ways to go. Buttwheat, you are right. I should’ve listened to my husband and waited for either A) him to take a better pic or B)for it to heal a little. Those pics really don’t do it justice, and yes I know that better pics wont make it a better tattoo. Wardy, I was not (trying) to argue with Mrchen. There is no reason to argue.
So where do we go from here? I will post a pic in a day or two after it heals a little more. The hat will still be touched up darker and Buttwheat I agree the clouds do need an extra something. But overall I’m happy with it. I wish the shop I went to had a website, but they’re only on FaceBook, or else I’d have you guys look at the rest of his work.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

at the end of the day as long as you are happy with the work that is all that matters, if you dont think it needs anything then dont add to it on the say so of a bunch of people on a forum lol im certain mrchen wont like my swallows when i find my bloody camera lead to upload the pics because they arent an amazing fantastical piece of artwork, but i’m happy with them and they came out exactly as i pictured they would ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

After 223hours of work Mr Chen forgets the excitement of someones first tattoo. this tattoo is a good tattoo not great but good and tons better then most of the shit that gets posted up here.
I think he just wants everyone to have top quality work.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

its not the first babe, check out the others on the album ๐Ÿ™‚

SDArtGeek
Participant
@sdartgeek

I’ve already been thinking of little ways to tweak it, but anything I do will be my decision don’t worry kittykat ๐Ÿ˜‰ We did the clouds that way bc I didn’t want to have to touch up wispy grayish clouds for the rest of my life, bc I didn’t want to use white.

And yeah, not my first piece but I think it’s my best so far. Maybe I’ll post pics of the Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz later, or I guess they’re just in my albums to view at your leisure.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.