kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hi All,

I’m Kate and i got my first (and then subsequently my second) tattoo earlier this year after deciding that actually i dont really give a damn what people think lol I was originally training to be a teacher but now im in training to run a bar and hopefully eventually i’ll have my own restaurant so i figured, who can i really offend with tattoos as a bar bitch!? lol

Anyway, my first tattoo is a small cursive heart in black outline on my inner left wrist, which i thought “oh that didnt hurt at all!” so then i went straight in for my second one a few months later on my ribs (right side).

I think i knew that it would hurt more than the wrist but i completely underestimated just how bad it would be! lol i now have “Mi familia es mi vida, siempre y para eternidad” on my side and despite the pain i love it and am really happy with it!

I am going for my next later this week, a pair of swallows in black and grey on each of my hip bones 🙂

Tattoos have always fascinated me and i think i just got to the point where i had wanted so many things for so long that i just had to get it done!

Anyway, i look forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you better! 😀

Love and Kisses xxx

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Can’t wait to see some pictures. They do get addicting.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome aboard. 🙂

btw, my wife recently went back to school to get her teaching degree. She has 2 tattoos and is getting her 3rd in January. She’s got a few more planned as well. She’s just avoiding anything below the elbows, neck, and hands. Unlike me, she has nothing offensive planned either. 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, Im addicted for sure! Nothing wrong with it, enjoy!

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Welcome to the forum, and sounds like quite an interesting career plan you have!:D

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum. People aren’t really bothered about small tattoo’s they only get like dick’s when you have a bit of coverage.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hi all,

I joined another tattoo forum a while ago and wrote a post and not one person said hello (still havent to this day, so in the end i just didnt bother going back so it’s nice to actually have a reply! lol

was starting to think that maybe i’m just offensive (or dismally boring) over the internet! lol

the one on my ribs isnt finished yet, originally i wanted the script and then a smoky philigree style decoration around it but my artist only had time for the script on the day and it was so painful (i know im a wuss!) that i havent been able to go back to that area yet lol so im going to do my hips first and then maybe go back there.

i really want a blue morpho butterfly on my lower back… typical “slag tag” i believe is the saying! As tattoo experts and enthusiasts what is your opinion on lower back tattoos because i dont really want to look like an idiot but that’s just where i always pictured it being?

I do have a couple of pictures but the heart i had redone because the original artist didnt do a great job so it looks different (much better) than the photo i have, and the one on my ribs the photo was taken immediately after so its not very flattering as it’s all red etc but i’ll have a couple more taken and post them 🙂

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

“slag tag” is a new one for me. LOL Around here, it’s “tramp stamp”. Of course everything is personal opinion… my opinion on the lower back is that if you’re going to do it, go original, go big, and make sure it’s so well done nobody can call it “cheap”. If I ever go there, I’m gonna make damn sure I give my man something worth looking at. LOL

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol fair point! the blue morpho butterfly was the first tattoo i ever wanted, since i was about 13, i’m now 25 and i still want it but i want to wait until i have some others that dont matter as much to me so i can make sure that i have definitely chosen the right artist and placement etc.

so far i am very pleased with my current artist so we’ll see how my swallows go! lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.